Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

@jgduff
i think i will because i re-downloaded evil within and still same error i also grabbed the last of us but have same problem there, not sure if its the downloads or what but getting kind of irritating, having to wait a certain amount of time before i can download again.

*sigh* im going to attempt download and duxa's one more time, i just dont have the time today to try orbis method, though i should as that app/toolkit has a few "hidden" features from what im reading lol

ok so after using orbis game checker it seems both my games (the evil withing 2, the last of us) failed though they do play. bad shae chunk

My problem is different lol.
I have to redownload certain games because they're not merged, or having the wrong cusa (to get higher updates), etc

want to thank @jgduff for all his time he has spent on these. i just wish there were more matching title ids for me, i ripped 95% off my games myself so they are not the usual scene release titles. (last off topic reply from me here)

@Pacm9n
you would think with ALL the people benefiting from the scene, there would at least be an archive for fpkg updates. its a pain when you cant find the disc lol. would be amazing it we could share the gp4 file like you mentioned earlier (could just rename file to avoid you know who)

I have tried Hen version 1.8 and it works, I click cache all and the internet connection disconnect , click hen 1.8 Cannot display the page (WV-33898)

For Mira + Hen, Hen 1.7 and others can work without internet
how the solution ? thank you

ok so i redownloaded the last of us and also the evil within 2 cheats (3rd time a charm?) i got the last of us to work along with god of war and doom(so far) but for the life of me i cant get evil within 2 tore-marry, it matches tittle id (NOT MD5), it will either give me the finished with errors (no errors listed in log) or it will complete but no output file is created, any suggestions?

i KNOW the game works as i checked its integrity thru orbis and no errors and i have played it as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back