Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

WOw! You really have difficulty to understand dear that friend.

IF ITS NOT WRITED : Update Version Integrated In The Game Base v1.00

Its because ITS the UPDATE and CHEAT.PKGS UPDATE
OR
THE PATCHED v1.00 INTO v1.01

Don't search others reasons!!!

In the 2 case, you not need to integrated, extracted.... and all you saying. Just take the 1.01 Tomb Raider EXAMPLE, Remary IF the MD5 is NOT the same of YOUR BASE GAME v1.00.

AND INSTALL IT ON YOUR PS4!!! Make your try before cry ;)

If you have theses lot of questions, its because you not trying right ?
Try with all the info you have in my Patreon Pastebin Info.

Proof, PS4PKGViewer Merge & Split v1.5! You not look for what is it and you have question for it.

Please try before all. You can only have fun. Good + to stay on a forum to ask lot of questions already answered. ;)

Take care dear Pacm9n and... Go to enjoy with cheats! :)

Is it possible, you FORGOT to write Update Version Integrated In The Game Base v1.00 for that game? Is it possible, you DIDN'T KNOW the game you leeched had a merged update 1.01 in it?

Many possibilities. All I know is that my analytical mind is hard to beat. (y) Hey, I've put this behind me. So, for now, I'm gonna enjoy your nice cheats, my friend.

I have done 12+ game remarries. None had the same MD5 as you (I suspect that other PSXHAX fellows have the same fpkgs as me since most came from here, except for some scene releases that are different - but they will have to do all this work too :rolleyes:)

Cheers,

@jgduff Having read all these 8 pages posts once again I want to say that you are a great man with the greatest patience I've ever seen!!! THANKS for your brilliant work!!!

@Pacm9n :
You make all the work because you remary???
You kidding me i supose!?!

YOU :
1. Remaried fpkg "Already" cheated by me = 2 minutes with Orbis

VS.

ME :
1. Make all code for 1 game, +or- 30 hours and more per title.
2. Download, prepare, patch and build all 1st fpkg.
3. Upload all the files
4. Prepare all the list (Photo, text...etc) on all website...etc

If you have read the tuto & info, you know what i saying for the Participation!
Like Mikado and Noxskc you can share your Remarried FPKGs for the joy of all others members for create a big database.

Not just demand and severe critiqued ;)
Have a nice day

Hahaha
You're funny, man.

I wasn't saying this to brag, I was just saying that most people in here will have to remarry your cheats. It just depends where they got their games from.

Look, we all appreciate your time and work on these cheats.

I don't mind sharing my repacks with anybody (they're small, so I can surely upload them later).

Cheers, (and again, if it wasn't for you NOBODY would have these nice cheats :))

Oh, forgot to add this: My uploads if I share them will be zipped folders + CUSAxxxxx-patch.gp4.

This means that users will only have to use orbis-pub-gen.exe on the gp4 file and easily marry the cheat to their own game fpkg. I will say what standalone update the cheat contains, and on what game (1.00 base or 1.xx merged fpkg) to use it on.

I don't mind doing this, and it will be crystal clear to everybody that understands Engrish.

And to the n00bs, I can include my repacked fpkg's too no problem :p

• Bloodborne - CUSA00207 & CUSA00900 [v1.00 & v1.09]
  • Bloodborne GOTY Edition - CUSA03173 [v1.00 & v1.09]
  • Titanfall 2 - CUSA04013 [v1.00]
  • Resident Evil VII Gold Edition - CUSA09643 [v1.00]
Has Been Added

NEW MD5 :
  • Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition - CUSA03991 : 21B8A5ECD03AF5628EABA6780F5233F3
  • Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition - CUSA03991 : 498241B02AFD125E00466D97AC1102F3
  • God Of War - CUSA07408 : 08447FF18303FDEEFC991CCFDC108863
@Pacm9n : Sorry but there is no condition. For everybody can this quickly acquaint the method, i need to share always the same thing for the fpkgs and all. (Always the most identical possible)

It's been 7 years since I did it like that and i do not want to lose my great and faithful people who follow me. It's up to you to adjust and anyway the tutos is very complete.

All users can remarried my fpkgs with my video tuto. Remarried a fpkgs IS the simplest method (For noob just like you saying)

Your a funny guy too... You not developed anything but you behave as if!!!

33 Titles, 53 Versions ID & 87 Versions MD5 Checksum are available!

Take care :)

LOL, maybe you should've been a comedian? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, thank you again for the new cheats (I promise not to say anything more, OK?)

Cheers,

Exploit Host Updated (October 22 2018)

News Version Of 22 October:
-HEN v1.8 [xVortex]---->Update Of The Awesome Payload
All News For The PS4 Hack Is Added For Better Stability.
UART Log, Homebrews Checker, VR Enabler... Make All Part Of HEN At His Launch.

Download the exploit host and his 53 useful payloads:
PASSWORD : JgDuff

EDIT : Don't Launch API After You Launch The Payload.
Its Just For Play Game!

You Want To Use Cheat ? Use My Cheats Fpkgs On HEN v1.8 Or If
You Want To Cheated With Trainer ? Use The HEN v1.7!

Once they're attached to portal articles images can't easily be replaced without breaking stuff due to the backend code unfortunately.

We can add it to the OP if you want, or down the road we can lock this thread and start another with updated images, etc. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back