Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

@Pacm9n :
Orbis its what I use and more... But i have lot of questions with it by the users and same with my video old Orbis tuto with that application.

Duxa's is much better for users not have a minimum base on PC & PS4. But Orbis is much better for the rest and i recommend it. Otherwise, i know all that.

I not come without exp ;) Just without good english... And sorry for that!

Duxa's Archive : JgDuff Pack.rar (3.07 MB)
PASSWORD : JgDuff
Duxa's Video Tuto By JgDuff :
Or, my old video for users who are more comfortable with PC/PS4 :

Download that : JgDuff Pack [Orbis].rar (5.06 MB)
PASSWORD : JgDuff
REMARY WITH ORBIS-PUB :

Respectfully, I'm very comfortable doing it using Fake PKG Generator 3.38, but others can use what they want, I guess.

But for you, all that work creating the same cheat for different MD5's (ie, different package digests) of the same base game. Isn't that redundant and mind-boggling?

On a different note, I haven't looked at cheats for games that have major updates yet. Are cheat fpkg's possible for these or do the games always need to be at v1.00?

OK, by looking at Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection - CUSA02826 & CUSA02343 - Cheats v1.03 I can see that this cheat can be used on 1.00 or with update 1.02 (reason why the cheat has v1.03 in its sfo and not 1.02 ;)).

But you need to clearly explain this on your page (or was I all wrong?)

Cheers

Forget about what I said above. You can either have the update and no cheat, or the cheat with 1.00 only, not both.

@Pacm9n :
??? What you talking about ?

If the game not have update, is marked v1.01 (Cheats.Pkgs)
If the game have update (Cheats.pkgs & Back To Normal Pkgs IS the update)

Not complicate ;)

Or Sum of game have the update INTEGRATED in the v1.00 game base. In that case, when is possible, i make a Cheats, fpkgs on the INTEGRATED update and an other for the Update Standalone.

All game can have a cheated update or game base cheated depending if the game have update or not.

All is possible!

What I'm saying is, if you install the base game 1.00, then the update 1.02 and THEN the cheat 1.03, the update 1.02 will be removed completely by the cheat.

So you can either install the base game + the update, or the base game + the cheat, but you can't install all 3! I don't want to discuss merged updates here cause that's even more complicated and I try to get games that have separate updates (not merged).

Thanks for your time

@Pacm9n :
Absolutely NOT. The Cheats NOT removed the UPDATE. You just take the WRONG pkg for your GAME BASE v1.00.

If the cheats remove the update, its because you take an INTEGRATED version. For you, you need the STANDALONE update cheats version and that it.

If it not in the list for now or for the format 5GO and more, take your familliar Orbis, extract your game base v1.00, extract your update, integrate your update into your game base v1.00 and now your version is ok for the cheats.pkgs need INTEGRATED update version. (IF THE STANDALONE CHEATS NOT AVAILABLE).

Its same same same of the PS3 Cheats pkg! The only difference is the MD5. I think its your first time with "Cheats.pkgs". Don't say anything please. All others will be confused after :(

Last detail, if the cheats is for V1.01 if the game not have update, the real version of the cheat.pkg is v1.00

If the cheats.pkgs is for v1.02, 1.03... etc its for update v1.01, 1.02... etc. I don't have the choice for patching pkg for working directly on Game Base v1.00 AND directly on UPDATE v1.0x

I repeat, the cheat.pkg AND the Back To Normal.pkg IS THE ORIGINAL UPDATE. You NOT need to download any update.

-Back To Normal = REAL UPDATE AND/OR Patched PKG v1.00 Work on Game Base v1.00

-Cheats = Real Update Modded AND/OR Patched PKG v1.00 Modded and work on Game Base v1.00.

For the question of Merge, it is only if the update Cheat and the Back To Normal STANDALONE is not available in the list.

If you have a game with the update apart, you have to choose the Cheat.pkg which contains the update too (If available) and yes it will replace your update because the update. Same for the Back To Normal.

If you have a game with the update apart but you take the Cheats.pkgs which is intended for the version of the game with the update INTEGRATED in the basic version v1.00, YES there will be Merge.

Otherwise everything will work if you have the right patch for the right game and if the MD5 is not the same, at this stage you only have to remarry your patch with your base game v1.00.

If an update is more than 5GO, normally I put THAT version INTEGRATED Update. Simple info! ;)

Have a good day!

@daydreamer33 :
All week-end! ;)

Its very long to search, find and convert cheat codes into pattern. 30hrs +or- minimum by titles.

I work, have a childrens... etc ;)
Thanks for your understanding!

RESPECT!! see i have never used infinite health cheats (and never will) and at first i thought these are gonna be useless to me... but then when i checked the cheat list and found that you created two versions of the same cheats, while the second version doesn't have infinite health.... respect! that was very thoughtful.

Hi @jgduff thank you and congratulations for your wonderful work. But I have a question to ask you about a specific game: Assassin's creed origins.

I have 1.00 CUSA05625 DUPLEX with update 1.41 Duplex and pack language ITA installed, I downloaded Assassins Creed Origins - CUSA05625 MD5: A97D516672986F2B13ED4433900892FA from your patreon. Now installing cheat v2 gives me installation error.

So following a little bit what you said in the comments, I followed the remarry guide via orbis. I remarry the cheat quietly and finally I install it only when I start the game hangs in the start screen.

In addition, if I read the information regarding the installed patches, I will not give more version 1.41 but 1.01. Where is my mistake? should I try the other MD5 of your patreon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back