Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

@jgduff would really be great if you could do Far Cry 5 & Fallout 4 if you have time, thanks for all the hard work making these. :tup:

@ald1 :
1- And you know it, install your game but before, check the MD5 Checksum of it (Game base v1.00) and ensure you have the "Cheats" or "Back To Normal" fit with the same MD5 Checksum.

2- If not (For the same MD5), remarry ALL the pkgs (Cheats and Back To Normal) with the tuto you talking (Orbis) or more simplest (Duxa's video).

3- He miss a couples of infos on my Patreon. (I fix it this week-end). The version available on my list is for the INTEGRATED UPDATE IN BASE GAME v1.00 (The Game installation already contain the update v1.41)

I share this version because the Standalone update is too big.

Take Orbis if you are familiar with it and integrate your update v1.41 into your game base v1.00. (Not with your language pack. Do not include it in your integrate version)

After, build all that and now, remary it with all my pkgs. Now your game work fiine with my cheats.pkgs and Back To Normal.pkg. (Its more faster with Orbis)

I always share the Integrate version of ALL game have too big file. (Too long to upload, too long to download because not just have 1 cheats version)

I hope you understanding my bad english.
Have a good day :)

I can confirm the Evil Within 2 CUSA 08975 works with no errors, cheats work (at last classic mode is beaten), game merged package with v1.04 update.

You are lucky. I have yet to find one game that has a matching MD5 (tried 11 different games so far).

@jgduff
Could you give me more info on two games please:

Ratchet And Clank - CUSA01073 - Cheats v1.07

I have Ratchet.&.Clank.EUR.CUSA01073.v1.00.
Your info doesn't specify if your cheat contains update 1.07 or not.
Is it for a 1.07 merged game?

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition- CUSA00109 - Cheats v1.01
I have Tomb.Raider.Definitive.Edition.EUR.CUSA00109.v1.01.Merged.
Is your cheat for a 1.00 base game or for a 1.01 merged game.
I'm asking cause you said that when your cheat says v1.01 it's for a 1.00 base game (this confuses the hell outta me ;)).

Thanx,

@jgduff
I appreciate your hard work man. Thanks so much.

You seem to be good experienced in finding cheats for Ps4. Have you ever been able to find addresses for framelimit or walkingspeed to make the game or atleast the player run/walk/act faster in Ps4? (I know this is possible for Ps2).

Would be awesome, as I (and many others) do not have so much time to invest in games. But I still would like to play the whole game and "explore" everything. With speedhacks this would be easy possible.

Thanks in advance.

@jgduff:

You're a funny guy. Of course I have to remarry all this crap (I like to waste my friggin time).

Ok, so for Ratchet, the cheat contains the standalone update (perfect - my game is 1.00). For Tomb Raider, the cheat is for 1.00 (not 1.01 merged), so I'm screwed on this one as I can't find one with just 1.00 base.

Thanx

Hmm, I'm thinking for Tomb Raider, if your cheat does have the standalone 1.01 update (does it?), it shouldn't matter if my base game is 1.00 or 1.01 merged, right?

The way you have your info on the Patreon site, we have to be a mind-reader to figure some of these out. Please say what standalone update version (if any) each of your cheat contains (for example, not all of them have a 1.01 standalone update, yet you state it's a 1.01 cheat - the 3 Wolfenstein games are all only 1.00, for example).

I'm not here to criticize you, but I'm sure if you would put yourself in the shoes of people reading your page you might start to understand what I'm talking about.

Thanx

@Pacm9n :
Tomb Raider is on Base v1.00... Is only the App_Ver is v1.01.
And i patch it into Base v1.01 and App_Ver v1.01

Anyway, you can view all that with Example : PS4PKGViewer, Merge & Split v1.5

And all the Titles have the Update integrated is MARKED in the list. All others NOT need anything particular without maybe remarry it...!

Its very simplest if you are familiar with PS3 Cheats Pkgs. I make it during 6 years and i thinking than the method was known on the seventh year.

....But in general, the commentary is positive on all sites for the operation. I think it's a matter of habit.

@jgduff: Ya I'm getting the hang of it now. Some are very easy to understand (those cheats that have a standalone update - I can confirm it by comparing its size to the size of the update).

The hard cases are those like Tomb Raider with a merged 1.01 update (Protocol release). Your cheat has no standalone update 1.01 in it, right? so I can't use it with this game?

What is PS4PKGViewer Merge & Split v1.5? Is it useful?

Thanx very much for your help :)

Your Tomb Raider CUSA00109 is the same as mine (Lightforce release) (it's the base game merged with update 1.01). My MD5 is different, but your game version is IDENTICAL to mine.

To determine this, I decided to examine my EP0082-CUSA00109_00-000000TOMBRAIDER-A0100-V0101.pkg and extracted the files I needed to compare with the files from your Back To Normal (Update v1.01)\Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - CUSA00109 - Back To Normal v1.01.pkg.

These files: eboot.bin, sce_discmap.plt, trophy00.trp are identical!
Your changeinfo.xml is also identical to mine, and says:

Spoiler: changeinfo.xml

Usually, a 1.00 base game does NOT have an update history, so having one proves your base game is merged ;)

So, that solves that mystery and I'm happy it's done :)

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back