Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

Yes you can and i already suggest it but TylerMod or Reaper have lot of bugs in cheats
because is not tested and is made by a lot of user.

Its not the case for the Fpkgs.
  • All the cheats codes is created by me.
  • All titles cheated are tested on the long hours by me and two others friends.
  • No need Online.
  • No waiting time on the previous or future hack of PS4. (Install it and he work).
  • Otherwise than the HEN payload no need any payload or PC tool for work.
  • All the cheats is PERMANENT!!! No need to re-install it all the time. (For return to NO CHEATS, just install Back To Normal.pkg)
At the final, if the titles is on the list its because all the codes work. Its not always the case on all the trainer tools. (I try it before and its one of the reason of my thread on the Cheats.fpkgs. We are always better served than by myself.)

The quality i search, i made it when i make my own stuff. ;) But you can use all the trainer you want. Its all your choice at the final.
  • Trainer Tool TylerMod (The worst of the lot) (PS : I send lot of cheat on the TylerMod Tool before have personal problem with her... Check, my name is writed in the tool).
  • PS4 Community Source Trainer DeatRGH (Great tool but lot of bugs in cheats but better than TylerMod)
  • PS4 Reaper Multi Trainer (The best one but couple of cheats bugs because again, the codes comes of lot of users)
Make your own choice ;)

And i received couples of request to join the Reaper team, and in the time TylerMod tool for create others codes or fix bugs codes already created by others users.. but i refuse all for some personal reasons.

Hey @jgduff i noticed you uploaded new DOOM md5s but integrated? If i have the base game with cb5a2d11c2916886599fd40801a16c10 md5 and the Update V1.11 (separate - not integrated) would there be a way to use it?

Just curious - if not all good! Appreciate your work :)

Follow my video tuto dear @stripnwild on How to integrated Update into base game v1.00.

Because the update have 20Go if my memories are good and is too big to make 1pkg for Back To Normal and the other for the cheats. (2x20G).

Its for that reason i make an integrate version for theses titles have to big update. The others titles have update between 100M and 1G have their own real update.

At the end, is for that reason i make a tuto video for how to integrate an update into a game base v1.00.

Yeah, you need to work 1 time for it work for you but after, you backup your Integrated version you make and the codes work without any tools permanently without you need to re-install it all the time.

0 = Text for How To Find My MD5 For My Base Game v1.00
1 = Video for How To Remarry a Fpkg
2 = Video for How To Integrate Update Into Base Game v1.00

@stripnwild :
1 - Integrate your update into your game base v1.00
2 - Remarry the Cheats.pkgs and the Back To Normal.pkgs with your new game backup you make with update 1.11 integrated
3- Install your game with update v1.11 integrated, install your cheats and play!

Have a good day ;)

@denzchelskie :
Integrate your update into your game base v1.00 if you need to play in v1.21 otherwise the update is too big to shared cheat.pkgs and back to normal.pkg.

If you have the right CUSAXXXXX and the right MD5, install the cheats and play.

If you have the right CUSAXXXXX and not the right MD5, you need to remarry my Cheats.pkgs and my Back To Normal.pkg with your game base v1.00 before installing it in your PS4.

If you have the right CUSAXXXXX but your update is not integrated like the cheats available, integrate your update into your game base v1.00 with my video tuto and after, remarry my Cheats.pkgs and my Back To Normal.pkg with your game base v1.00 before installing it in your PS4. (Tuto video on my Pastebin link on my Patreon)

All the CUSAXXXXX i found for Nioh is available. You have another version of CUSA ?

@denzchelskie :
I know. I get all the games one by one to make cheats.pkgs and back to normal.pkgs for all games. Its not just a files converted into lot of ID. The cheats codes is different for all ID and lot of times is different on the different version of the same game (v1.01---->v1.0x).

At the end its very long. Its a big work for me. I make ID for EUR, US and sometimes, EUR(ASIA). I not make codes for JPN ID. In my old list of PS3 cheats pkg too. Its very rare.

Its very more simple for you.... And for me to download a game ID available on my list. Have a good day ;)

@carlosc040
I hate Call Of Duty, my sons too. Maybe one day. If you search for the Call Of Duty trainer tool, search for CustomHooker. ;)

INFO FOR ALL

Exploit Host Al-Azif v0.4.6 Alpha 1 & 2 Modded By JgDuff

News Version Of 09 Junuary
:
  • Update Payloads GTA MOD [Lotus]---->He Past In v1.02 !
Exploit Host Al-Azif v0.4.6 Alpha 2 (ONLINE ONLY)
Download the exploit host and his 75 useful payloads:
Exploit Host Al-Azif v0.4.6 Alpha 1 (ONLINE/OFFLINE OK)
Download the exploit host and his 75 useful payloads:
PASSWORD : JgDuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back