Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

:
Check on Cbox for debrid. More Ads but all can be debrided without limit for some of them. I have no problem with any host.

I would not have dared to put links like PSXHAX but it's a small batch of buf buf website. It can help some of you but others website is more better and CBox is the top but lot of ADS. You need a great anti-ads for it. ;)

@jgduff
Yup true and luckily i've got a good ad killer ;) , Cbox is really helpful when it comes to downloading files without restrictions but again most of them has restrictions on various hosts. You gotta search and find the ones without limits.

@Blackyz3 :
Since my list of PS3 cheats.pkgs, i reupload all the 675 titles (PS3) 4 times. 675!!!!! 4 Times!!!!!

On Multiup, JHeberg, and others independents and its always the same problem. All the time the links were no longer valid after just 1 month or others bad restrictions.

Gdrive have a sharing limit. The website block the sharing after certain number of time the file is downloaded. Zippyshare is very bad in the time (Rapid dead link).

The best for the durability link is ....for now, Uptobox and more reliable with a paid account but not have money for that. (I share free, i not paid for sharing otherwise with them but i not have done. ;))

And at the end, just for PS4 Cheats, fpkgs its already 222 Go (238 440 439 808 octets) of files i uploaded. I not have the time for request. I have a job, a childrens and i make cheats codes take all my free time.

Thanks for your understanding. ;)

@jgduff I surely understand you bro... I was just trying to help other people who don't have to wait for downloading .. That's why I told to upload for you ..

Hats off to your work

Hi EVERYBODY!

Just for mention, Uptobox Happy Hour is available.
Download any uptobox link without any limit!

Like if you have a Prenium account!

Enjoy! ;)

@gothik1995 :
All the CUSA available had to be downloaded 1 by 1 by me (The full game) All CUSA is the REAL CUSA of the REAL backup. NO SWAP!

You not read the Pastebin link on my Patreon ?? You need to remarry the Cheats.fpkgs and the Back To Normal.fpkgs if the MD5 Checksum is not the same of you! (THE RIGHT CUSA... AND THE RIGHT MD5 needed for all work)

Remarry your fpkgs and please stop report all the same problem, its not a problem, you just not reading carefully like a lot of others.

The problem is between the screen and the chair dear friend. ;) It becomes lacing to always repeat the same thing. Read the Pastebin link carefully.

And for detail, its an v1.00 game with fpkg patch for v1.00 game. (That explain the v1.01 explained on my pastebin tuto.)

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back