Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

@Lokmane :
You have trying in online ? It work.

I looking for my old GTA MOD payload files and its a Payload Sender like. I use it so much ever this Game Mods section that I had forgotten this detail. Need online mode for theses payload work and for all the FTP & Remote section and all the API section 1.7 and 1.8 too.

The payload not need online connection is all the Exploit & Tools section and all the Save & Restore/ section.

Otherwise than for the GameMod section, its just logical. I check for the Offline GameMods use soon.... Just for see what i can do. Its not a priority because all work in online.

Thanks for the return. ;)

@hejran7 :
Its not my tool (OrbisMAN). I can't check the code and i not have the skills for it. :( But are you in "5.07" on your base firmware ? (When you not spoof your firmware)

Otherwise, i don't really know what is the problem with the 9.99 spoofer on your PS4.

But for now, you not really need it. You can't play with game on 5.5x with it and for the Update, you have better with Update Blocker and Update Blocker EX.

Maybe than that have an utility but .... For me and you, absolutely not. ;)

@Blackyz3 not and from what i know is not going to work, i was trying to copy ps4 backup data from 6.02 to 5.05 that if i can find a 9.99 working spoofer, to see if it work.

Hi everybody! Here is my host exploit of Al-Azif Modded by me including updates and corrections of the November 24, 2018.

IMAGE DEMO :

Spoiler

- Added Payloads For Save Mounter v1.2 [ChendoChap]---->Software Very Practice To Decrypt Game Backups And Replace With Any Save Game Or Save Game Found On The Net.

- Save Mounter Renamed On The Alpha 1 Version---->To Avoid The Visual "Glitch".

Exploit Host Al-Azif v0.4.6 Alpha 2 (Online OK! Offline Very Slow!
Download the exploit host and his 74 useful payloads :
Exploit Host Al-Azif v0.4.6 Alpha 1 (Online OK! Offline OK!)
PASSWORD : JgDuff

@Blackyz3 & @hejran7 :
Spoofing a console never allowed to play games in upper firmware.
Its more complicate.

A Spoof has always served to avoid any updates and in time on PS3, to avoid any updates and with the SEN Enabler, this connect to the PSN and that it!

It was never designed to play game need more recent firmware. ;)
Don't try for nothing dears friends.

Excellent presentation and very responsive on the updates and additions of cheats ... Thank you JgDuff. I really am since you started modifying the host exploit al-aziz. A small question...

What is the difference between PS4 Exploit Host v0.4.6 Alpha2.rar and the PS4 Exploit Host v0.4.6 Alpha1. rar because on Alpha2, you specify that the offline mode is very slow ... Which one should I take in knowing that I use it in offline mode exclusively? thank you bcp, Stive

@Stivenski
Hi Stive.

Alpha 2 is a pre-release version. If you use exclusively in offline, take the Alpha 1 version.

The differences is :
0. Slow Offline (Only in Alpha2 version and i work on it)
1. The look of the buttons interface is not the same.
2. Couples of littles options like Autoload (Alpha1 not have it)
3. New Al-Azif IP Pkg installer (Alpha1 not have it)
4. Payload activation confirmation (Not all Alpha 2 version have it and i work on it)

But at the end, otherwise the offline mode in Alpha 2, all work fine in the two version of the Exploit Host.

Have a good day friend ;)

Re-Up Of The Files :

Exploit Host Al-Azif v0.4.6 Alpha 2 (Online OK! Offline Very Slow!
Exploit Host Al-Azif v0.4.6 Alpha 1 (Online OK! Offline OK!)
PASSWORD : JgDuff

@jgduff Quick question sir!
I have never been able to sign into a playstation account because my ps4 has NEVER been online. With the spoofer would it allow you to actually make/create a legitimate psn account? (Just so you could ability to copy saves etc?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back