Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

the console was 4 times when hen was started, the menu mod-for one of us the game did not start up the black screen didn’t check further, it hung up once :(

@jeka26
All work fine dear friend.

Make this step if you update ANY exploit host :

And Same if the confirmation window not appear, the payload is launched. The Exploit is available since July and always work. ;)

And for more stability of ALL HEN on the net, unplug any ext hard drive of your PS4 before launch a HEN. Plug your ext hard drive after the HEN is activate.

Edit : If you need this activation confirmation window, take the Alpha 1 version ;)

@jgduff
Hello jgduff I found a problem in the latest version that you published

In the section Game Mode : All mode of GTA V does not work
An error message (Unable to display the page)

@hejran7 : PS4 OrbisMAN [BETA] v2 (Mirror) for your spoof story and mores. ;) Its more a proof of concept for now... (The Spoofer)

@Lokmane :
You are connected on the net ?
You using the Alpha 1 or Alpha 2 ?
You are on HEN 1.7 or HEN 1.8 ?

Test your connection.
Check if your DNS IP is not changed. The IP is written in the Al-Azif Front-End window on your PC. Check on your PS4 if it its the same on the Manual DNS configuration.
Try (If its the Alpha 1 version) to launch the payload with online connection.
After, try in offline.

I try it and all work since long time ago.
For sure, close Al-Azif Front-End Window on your pc, press "Options" on your PS4 controller in the web browser and delete all the cache and webpage and history.

Press "PS" button for quit the web browser, after you testing your connection, launch the Al-Azif Front-End Window on your PC and go into your PS4 web browser or your User Guide and don't download Cache. Just launch what you need.

I re-tested it (2018-11-22 01:06am) and i confirm all work again. ;)

@jgduff i have tried that one already but its not working properly, when i use 9.99 spoofer it spoofed my console to 5.55, also tried 6.00 and its working great but not 9.99 and i need 6.02 or higher, thank u mate and please keep me in mind if u cross something like that. ;)

@hejran7 :
1. Activate the spoofer of your choice.
2. Restart your PS4 and tada! You are on 9.99 or 5.55.

Same for return in 5.05 "Restore".
PS: Redownload it. Its updated a little bit in back scene.

I look for a payload since a little time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back