Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

@stripnwild :
No PSN Account possible.

But follow the trick that @Blackyz3 said for the Decrypted Save copy.

Info For All!

New Cheats.FPKGS For :
  • Double Dragon IV - CUSA07236 [v1.01]
  • Final Fantasy XV - CUSA01615 & CUSA01633 [v1.02 & v1.03 & v1.10 & v1.23]
  • Need For Speed Payback - CUSA05986 [v1.01 & v1.08]
Has been added on my Patreon linked in the OP! :)

Don't forget, all is free!

[Hacked By JgDuff]

That's correct, it's linked two times in the first sentence of this topic's OP so it cannot be missed.

We don't allow external links to be reposted repeatedly in forum threads which is why it's linked in the first sentence of this topic twice, so that we don't get flagged again by Google for user-generated spam.

The OP appears at the top of every page of this thread, so from herein please direct people to the first sentence of it for the link thanks! :cool:

@jgduff thanks for NFS Specially... Would love to see more games coming soon.....

Just a suggestion... is there any chance of uploading it to other host then UPTOBOX? coz upto got limited download traffic for Free users... if u want i can upload it on other host whichever u say... just give me direct link of fpkg... i'll upload on Zippy/Openload etc free host which gives full speed without waiting time for free user

@Blackyz3 :
Use a Debrider for Debrid all links you download on the net! Its the same thing than if you buy an account.

....Very easy and no waiting time.

@PSXHAX :
Ok but its impossible for the next update of the Exploit Host. But for the rest, all is clear ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back