Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

@jgduff Thanx for this

I downloaded one (UptoBox is very slow (Hint: zippyshare is much faster)) and I've noticed you have different MD5 values for the game. Mine is for Wolfenstein The Old Blood - CUSA01540. Your MD5.txt says GAME BASE v1.00 : 0F5EFB99E6EE46E955367149B0EC8596

I have the 1.00 base game but my MD5 is different (and it will be different for anybody creating their own rips). Will any 1.00 rip of this CUSA work with your cheat fpkg?

Thanx again.

@skinnybiggs
Yes with the "Back To Normal" .fpkgs.

@Pacm9n
Its the seventh year i'm doing pkgs PS3 & PS4! I know that a game have lot of MD5 depending of the dump. You not look in the list?

Lot of MD5 is already available. 77 on 30 titles!

I already share all that since 4 month already. I made TUTO for finding MD5, i made TUTO for REMARRY a fpkgs if your game NOT MATCH with the MD5... etc.

FOR ALL.... HOW TO SIMPLY REMARRY A FPKGS FOR WORKING WITH MY BASE GAME v1.00:

Spoiler

FOR ALL.... HOW TO FIND MY MD5 OF MY GAME BASE v1.00 :

Spoiler

And for zippyshare, i tested since 7 years the best source for my links. The one that will last the longest is Uptobox. Otherwise i always re-upload my link again and again. Have a nice day all!

All you had to say was repack the cheat for your own game fpkg and I would've understood immediately (I'm not a noob either, sir)

@Pacm9n
Never offended dear friend :)
Just have a bad english... Sorry for that!

@matt30
No Payload! Its a Cheats.Pkgs. He settles like your games and that it! You need to return without codes? Just install "Back To Normal.pkg" and that it.

When its installed, All the codes is permanent! Never need to re-install at all the times. The only way to deactivate it, its if you install the Back To Normal.pkgs.

Work on ALL VERSION of HACKED PS4. (Passed, Present and future) No need to wait for a compatible "API" payload like the trainer tool example.

I know its not a Artemis like on PS3 but for that, you can take the trainer tool Ps4 Community Trainer Tool [By DeathRGH] or TylerMods Trainer Tool [By TylerMods].

Oh! And not need any internet connection!!!

Have a nice day :)

@DEFAULTDNB
This modded Exploit host is shared on others sites since August. Its not new. The only update of 10 October is for Auth-Info-Dump by Stooged.

Play Engine is like PS4 Cheater.

Good work too for your ESP. Take care dear KiiWii ;)

@Venomstyle
Just check here for now.

This seems better than using an external source. I appreciate anything developed for the PS4 that doesn't involve/require online or LAN connectivity. X-Project ESP and @DEFAULTDNB ftw.

CAN I HAS SKYRIM CHEET FOR UNLIMITED LYDIA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back