Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

@kbad :
Yes, Assassins Creed Origins is in 1.41. It is just integrated IN the game base.

Game base Integrated = When you install your game, you already are in v1.41 without installing any update.

Follow my video tuto How To Integrated Update Into Base Game on my Patreon for that.

@kbad :
I (re)tested it just to check and everything works.
Check your steps carefully. My game have loading my saved game 2 times.

PS :
(When i make codes, i reload my save game minimum 1000 times lol! ;))
(And all work dear friend)

(I started a new game for (re)testing all that... Again!)

@jgduff
All your games with no updates works perfect, only with the updates i got problems. By killzone it says my save is corrupted.

Do you have cheat pkg for Assassins creed without update?

@kbad : When i make codes, i reload my save game minimum 1000 times lol! ;) And all work dear friend. Never have problem on Assassins Creed Origins v1.41 or Killzone lol!!!

Your saved game is work on other version of the game probably. Its the cause of your problem! Just start a new game and/or check your steps and stop trolling! Oh... Do you have an house for me ?

Maybe if the save game REALLY NOT WORK FOR YOU its probably because you not take the right GENGP4 PATCHED.exe & Orbis-Pub-Gen-PATCHED when you build the files.

You probably take the official one like for remarry. (Orbis-Pub-Gen.exe & GenGp4.exe) Its not the right step! Lot of others members confirm that it work (Assassins Creed AND Killzone)... Save game too!

The right files is included just below the video : How To Integrated An Update Into A Game Base Just download the .rar file and retry the steps.

Definitely your mistake comes from there because it's doing it on multiple titles. I come back again to what I repeat again and again, check your steps carefully!

@AleXG99 :
I work on it since 2 weeks.
....Fat man ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back