Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

@denzchelskie :
Very basic tuto for clear old files :

Spoiler

For ALPHA 1 ONLY :
all that can work in OFFLINE by downloading the Cache in the exploit host except of course and logically for payloads requesting an external connection

example : FTP, FTP R/W, Payload Sender... Etc

So download the cache of the section Exploit & Tools, Game Mods and Save & Restore. These are all "Payloads" capable of functioning in "OFFLINE" in ALPHA 1 ONLY. That it...

For Fan Control, to Change the Temperature, You Must Download The Source File on the GitHub of Ethylamine and Change the 60 Value of the Main.c File to the Value You Would And (Re) Builder The All In Payload.bin.

Knowing that the value 60 represents the degrees Celcius.

Have a good day ;)

EDIT : Do you think it would be practical to add one with 50 degrees Celcius ?

@jgduff sorry if i'm a bore :( but in Fallout 4 Goty CUSA02962 1.22 the Weight Never Increase/Decrease only works well the first time because when you reload the save, you have the weight multiplied.

If you ask I read the Info & tuto.

@AleXG99 : 2 weeks of work for finish with that!!! I think i just retired this codes beacause i lost my time with that. Only the last week, just Mad Max beacause i fixed Fallout all the week.

6 patterns is necessary for this cheats (Weight) and i download 3 times all the games backups for all ID for make theses codes on all ID and version. For that, i need to integrated 1 by 1 all the update on all the IDs... etc.. etc

It's a work of several days. Who would linger again after that.

Solution for evitate your problem : Save your game next to a locker or others who can receive your items and your problem is resolve when you load a saved game. ;) (I tested it on CUSA02557 v1.22 and i not have this problem of save and weight)

TEST TIME = 24-02-2019 / 14:12Hrs

Definitively, no problem with CUSA02557 v1.22. I (re)load my game minimum 10 times right here and right now and i not have any problem.

What wrong with the CUSA02962 v1.22 ? The ID CUSA02962 have the same patterns of CUSA02557. Only all the v1.00 and CUSA03450 v1.22 have not the same Patterns.

You have starting a new game or you just continue your previous saved game when you have installed the new cheats.pkgs ?

Try to delete all your save files on your PS4 and start a clear new game with cheats. I assure you that everything works 100% with CUSA02557 1.22 and again, for CUSA02962 1.22 is the same patterns.

PS : You have integrated your update into your base game or you just installed my cheats.pkgs or you have installed the game, the update, the cheats...?

What the method you have use ?

@AleXG99 :
Bore... Definitely not! But i know what you talking about for Fallout. It's my Info & tuto.txt which is not clear.

Its marked in the TXT file on Note 2 : Drop All Your Stuff Before Activate It For Drop Your Weight To 0. Save Your Game, Install The Cheats And Load Your Saved Game.

But i admit that its confusing. I rewrite it in : Drop All Your Stuff Before Activate It/(Re)Load Game For Drop Your Weight To 0. Save Your Game Next To A Locker Or Others Who Can Receive Your Items, Install The Cheats And Load Your Saved Game. Now Take Your Stuff. And the weight never increase.

I was scared for a moment ;)
Take care dear AleXG99

Update: Info For All

Update Of My Exploit Host 25 February 2019
Available on my Patreon too!
  • Add Fan Control 50 & 60 Degrees[Ethylamine]---->
    I Have Built To You Two Versions Of Fan Control. One Is Configured At 60 Degrees Celcius And The Second One At 50 Degrees Celcius For Those Who Prefers. Higher Or Lower Is Completely Useless.

Configuration Requested By The Users .... You Have It Now. ;)
Exploit Host Al-Azif v0.4.6 Alpha 2 (ONLINE ONLY)

Download the exploit host and his 86 useful payloads:
Exploit Host Al-Azif v0.4.6 Alpha 1 (ONLINE/OFFLINE OK)

Download the exploit host and his 86 useful payloads:
PASSWORD : JgDuff

Spoiler

@AleXG99 :
It's not the cheats you need to integrated but the real update.
After, you remarry the Cheats.pkgs and Back To Normal.pkgs with the game backup (PKG) have the update 1.22 already inside the game backup (Pkg).

And after, you install your backup (PKG) have the update already inside on your PS4 and you install one of the cheats.pkg.

Otherwise, you not really in v1.22 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back