Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

@jgduff
Thanks for your help, orbis pub gen patched works now. But patch setting is still not there i watch your tutorail 5 times and tried many times remarry.

I have tried others versions still the same problem.

@kbad :
If is the case, you not take the right GenGP4.exe and Orbis-Pub-Gen.exe for REMARRIED a Cheats.pkg and Back To Normal.pkgs with your Game Base.

ONE .rar archive per video tuto.
  • 1 for How to remarry (WITH GenGP4.exe & Orbis-Pub-Gen.exe)
  • 1 for How to Integrated Update Into A Base Game (WITH GenGP4-Patched.exe & Orbis-Pub-Gen Patched.exe and Loader.exe)
If you not follow carefully the right tuto with the right step and files, you can't play with my Cheats.pkgs.

If you REMARRY a Cheats.pkgs, follow the right tuto with the right ORBIS, and the tab Settings IN orbis software appear correctly. The only reason is not appear its if you not follow the right step, you not take the right files or you try to INTEGRATED UPDATE INTO YOUR GAME BASE.

The problem does not come from my files or tutos and lot of users can prove it. The problem come of the way you do things sadly and it's not to insult you but if you not look correctly the tuto, i can not help you more. It's useless.

Take the time dear friend. Take a little file like Sonic or Duke Nukem for practice the steps and you learn it at the final. Its very easy when you reach it at least one time. ;)

I found and make all that without any help or tuto and i learn it.
I count on you!

@yahoocool :
I work in the real life. Im a trucker.
It's a lot of hours if i want a salary. I did not have time.
I recall that making a title can take between 30hrs to couples of month.

That's one of the reason for donations. Im a broker. If i have more donations, i could give more time for the list but for now, i'm just doing my best.

Anyone who has already created code (Not with PS4 Cheater) know how long it is and know what I do ALONE is huge in terms of work so i only ask you one thing, be patient ... you do not have to do anything more.

Its easy and his request no knowledge and at the end, you can play with your favorite games... Not me, i not have the time with this project of cheats list. If i take the time to play with a title, you not have a new release at the end of the week!

Have a good day Yahoocool.

Oh! And this week, 3 titles comes but one of which still causing problems. Need more deeper tests.

Its just the last week not have new.

Update: Info For All

News on my Patreon ! New Titles Releases :
  • Legend of Kay Anniversary - CUSA01153 & CUSA01178 [v1.03]
  • Mafia III - CUSA03617 & CUSA03652 [v1.01 & v1.09]
  • Watch Dogs - CUSA00016 [v1.02 & v1.04]
  • Watch Dogs Complete Edition - CUSA01395 [v1.01]
Has been added !

New MD5 Checksum Addition :
  • Titanfall 2 - CUSA04013 [v1.01] :
    C8AECAF25F945FF42E6E877673EA987D (Mikado)
  • Watch Dogs Complete Edition - CUSA01395 [v1.01]
    17D2050EF5EDEE0C08A7A59FFA8B2393 (Mikado)
News MD5 added! Thanks to Mikado to have shared these Fpkgs Remarried
and ready to use!

[All Cheats Patterns Are Created By : JgDuff]

Its now already : 78 Titles, 144 Versions ID & 279 Versions MD5 Checksum Are Available!

Enjoy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back