Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

@yahoocool :
For Nioh, you need to integrate the update into the game base first. After you remary the Cheat.pkgs and the Back To Normal.pkg with your new backup game base with update integrated.

If you just remary the Cheat.pkgs and the Back To Normal.pkg with your standard (original) game base backup (Without the update integrated step), you will not be in 1.21 and it can cause bugs.

Nioh integrate the update into the game base first 1. to 1.21
next remarry cheats pkg base game in 1.21 in nion

Successfully I am enjoy the play game on nion cheats pkg thanks jdguff

i am requesting how to create PS4 FPKG cheats Tell me tutorial and i am try

@yahoocool :
I found that without any help or tuto or what ever at the beginning on PS3 and now on the new method on PS4. When i request help for that or payload, i was getting answered
<<forget it or leave it to the big>>.
...Yeah! Right!
...The PS4 scene is really not cool.

I make a lot of try and error and at the end, i found it. View the hours I spent there, I would tell you to do your own research. I gave a lot of tutorials for PS3 and PS4 but apart from requests, nothing comes back to me. I'm just giving all the knowledge I've been able to acquire so far to a lot of stranger.

And you know like me once you have everything on hand, recognition and/or participation is almost nothing. Except for some rare users.

Thank you for your understanding.

Oh and by the way, download the old TylerMods trainer tool. Look on the lot of the cheats. My name is writed on a lot of titles.

Now look on all others trainer tools (New TylerMods WebTrainer too). You do not notice anything ? The same lot of titles have another name on it but i verified it and its always my codes i sending to TylerMods at the beginning.

I talking to ShiningGami for that because the same team used my PS3 list. (Not TylerMods but a friends team on RG for PS3) ShiningGami is a great guy. He say to me yeah its the same code but i can't prove it because its not a pointer... (Yeah right! But its not totally false)

But for PS3, all is identical but the friends team says than its just similar. All that for answer you, more than there are people who know more stolen there will be if i made myself to the scene and from past experience.

Great guys hey your TylerMods and friends! (I repeat, ShininGami is a great guy... Its rare on the PS4 scene)

Thanks my friend

i request my favorite wwe games ps4 cheats pkg please... I like WWE2KGames I am playing all Version 2000 to 2018 playing... please ps4 cheats on WWE2k18

@AleXG99 :
I already mentioned it in the time of TylerMods Trainer Tools (The old one) when i sharing this title for the first time but thank you. Maybe a day.

But for 90% of the game you need to kill zombies and the zombies are not invincible.

Thank you and take care dear AleXG99 ;)

@Marvin Freeman :
I answer you on my Patreon. Follow correctly the TUTOs... Its not a PS3 PKG. I reapeat it again and again.

You can read this entire thread for more details too.

Update: Info For All

Update Of My Exploit Host 25 March 2019 Available on my Patreon too!
  • New Section Fan Ctrl & Linux---->To Purify A Few Sections.
  • Added Fan Control 50, 55, 60, 65 & 70 Degrees Celcius [Ethylamine]---->For A
    More Accurate Control And By User Demand.
  • Added HEN v1.9 [LightningMods]---->Fixed For SceShellCore.
    Allows To install Fpkgs Directly On External HD Apparently.
Exploit Host Al-Azif v0.4.6 Alpha 2 (ONLINE ONLY)

Download the exploit host and his 90 useful payloads:
Exploit Host Al-Azif v0.4.6 Alpha 1 (ONLINE/OFFLINE OK)

Download the exploit host and his 90 useful payloads:
PASSWORD : JgDuff

Old logs :

Spoiler

Hello everyone!

After an accident several months ago, I just had a hand surgery this week. They opened my hand in 2.

I did not think to mention it but because of the pain, I will not work on the cheats.pkgs this week and we'll see for how long because it is very painful and pecking is not what is best for me.

Thank you for your understanding and have a good week for what remains ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back