Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

@AleXG99 :
After the long tests following our conversations i assure you that if you are well all the tuto and/or you read my info in this thread that everything works.

I even sent a double test for a double confirmation and he also assured me that everything is ok if he respected the notes in the file Info & tuto.txt.

Drop your stuff when you are in Back To Normal. Save your game close to a locker or whatever can accommodate items.
Install Cheats.pkg
Load your game
Take your stuff in the locker or whatever can accommodate items.

= Weight Never Increase/Decrease Work.

That's all. ;)

@AleXG99 :
Yes dear Alex. Its the reason of this little note :

Drop your stuff when you are in Back To Normal. Save your game close to a locker or whatever can accommodate items.
Install Cheats.pkg
Load your game
Take your stuff in the locker or whatever can accommodate items.

= Weight Never Increase/Decrease Work.

...Just return to Back To Normal before continuing your game and follow this little tuto.

This game is full of bugs. It's the best i can offer for now. Need 6 patterns only for maintain the weight at 0 during the gameplay. It work 100% without freeze and it not block you in the game progression.

Maybe than i will have more luck a next time... But for now, at total for fix all bugs, i work on it more than 1 month and its enough. All work without bugs if you follow the tuto.

Have a great day ;)

@jgduff
First of all great work!!! Cool to have cheats in PKG format so we don't have to be connected online. I've been using some of these with no problems.

Just wanted to ask about the Fallout 4 GOTY, when I try to download I get the "file not found" page, anyway you could upload another link for it? The one i'm trying to download is Fallout 4 GOTY Edition - CUSA03450 - Cheats v1.22.

Thanks and keep up the good work (y)

Update: Info For All

News on my Patreon ! New Titles Releases :
  • Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition - CUSA03290 & CUSA03291 [v1.03]
Has been added !
  • Hitman GOTY Edition - CUSA02976 [v1.32]
Standalone Update version is deleted and replace by the "Integrated Update" version.
  • Uncharted 4 Thiefs End - CUSA00341 & CUSA00917 & CUSA00918 & CUSA04529 [v1.01 & 1.32]
Standalone Update version is deleted and replace by the "Integrated Update" version.
The files pass to 30Go to 150Mo.

ID CUSA00341, CUSA00918 et CUSA04529 has been added.
Version 1.01 added for ID CUSA00341 & CUSA04529.
Version 1.32 is available for all ID.
  • Ratchet And Clank - CUSA01047 & CUSA01073 [v1.07]
The codes Lot/Infinite Bolts & Lot/Infinite Raritarium has been separated for fix a little problem. Invincible code are now fully fixed.
  • Titanfall 2 - CUSA04013 & CUSA04027 [v1.01 & v1.07 & v1.13]
ID CUSA04027 added, version 1.01 added for all ID and v1.13 added for ID CUSA4027. Infinite Health has been fully fixed.

New MD5 Checksum Addition :
  • Fallout 4 GOTY Edition - CUSA02962 [v1.01] :
    A511E84D579CA59A762A13C2002F89AB (Mikado)
News MD5 added! Thanks to Mikado to have shared these Fpkgs Remarried
and ready to use!

[All Cheats Patterns Created By : JgDuff]

Its now already : 74 Titles, 138 Versions ID & 269 Versions MD5 Checksum Are Available!

Enjoy ;)

@nobdiezero :
Fixed ;)

@kbad :
1 .rar archive per video tuto.
  • 1 for How to remarry (WITHOUT GenGP4-Patched.exe & Orbi-Pub-Gen Patched.exe and "Loader.exe")
  • And 1 for How to Integrated Update Into A Base Game (WITH GenGP4-Patched.exe & Orbi-Pub-Gen Patched.exe and Loader.exe)
I think than my texts, my videos and my tutos are like a ghost. Yet no, they are clearly visible ;)

If you talking about the tab Settings IN orbis software, you're probably trying to remarry a pkg.

If its the case, you do not have follow correctly the tuto How To Remarry. Do not fast forward in the video and pay attention to the names of folders and file names in the all video tuto.

Its the only reason for why the tab Settings In Orbis-Pub-Gen not appear in that case.

My problem is that Orbis-Pub-Gen Patched won't load.

I have changed the location of the program but still no patch setting?

There is a error message saying something went wrong with the target DLL! exiting.

@kbad :
If you have a Target DLL error, take the Loader.exe (Only For testing). If you have the same message :
  • On your PC, press CTRL+Shift+Esc
  • Search Orbis in the list (Orange icon)
  • Press to end this task and close the Task Manager Windows.
  • (Re)launch Orbis-Pub-Gen Patched.exe normally.
  • ...And say thanks if all work after that for future answers ;)
All work, all is tested before shared. Its only a little bug can appear with the Patched version sometimes. Nothing really bad. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back