Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter user576       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

user576

Contributor
Verified
Hello, I need advice. I'm playing a game since 200 hours (base version fpkg) but now there is a bug in the game and I can't progress the story anymore.

Can I delete the game and use a different one with update? I mean will my savegame still work?

Solution
If you mean a different CUSA number, then no, the save will not be compatible. At least not by default. However, you can use the Apollo Save Tool to export save-game files and then import the decrypted save files into a new save.

If the CUSA number is the same, the save is compatible if the keystone is also same. If not, you can use the Apollo Save Tool.
If you mean a different CUSA number, then no, the save will not be compatible. At least not by default. However, you can use the Apollo Save Tool to export save-game files and then import the decrypted save files into a new save.

If the CUSA number is the same, the save is compatible if the keystone is also same. If not, you can use the Apollo Save Tool.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back