Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter burgi93       115      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw man another problem : the bigger the game size the more tries you need to copy again and again just continue install the corrupted file in your ps4 (don't delete it) it took me 8 tries with dark souls and 6 with monster hunter

And i don't know if thats because of my 2.0 usb im gonna try 3.0 and see

Are we speaking of base game installs or patches? I never had problems yet to install a fpkg base game. On the other hand I experienced that error appearing when installing patches. I believe this error appears due to dumps from different sources which may cause incompatibility although the patch and base game are the same CUSA.

Basically if you have a base game installed and find a patch for it you should delete any previous installed base games and install the base game that comes with the patch (IF THAT IS OFFERED).

I doubt this has something to do with your HDD. However, enlighten me if otherwise.

Ok Guys after many years of studying and research i found a solution all you gotta do is download the pkg directly to the usb (hard drive) using torrent file it works for me cause i had the same problem so hope that helps peace

I tried installing GoW through my usb using a .pkg file. The first time it stopped at around 5%, the next a little later, and the rest of the time it stopped at 22ish%. Then I wanted to test if it's my usb so I installed a small pkg, it worked. Then I tried Persona 5 which stopped at around 22ish% as well every time. Before I get the error, the installation bar stops moving for 30secs to a minute. I'm using the HEN payload, 5.05 firmware.

Could it be my USB? I don't see how since it installed the small game but everything's possible. Now, it might be file size but it's probably not since all the pkgs are different sizes and they all stop at the same point...ish. I can't be certain if it's the same point but it looks like it. I should note that the first time I tried to install GoW it got to about half of the installation because it wasn't fully transferred to my usb.

EDIT: I copied with teracopy and rebuilt the database. When I tried to install it got to about half, but it stopped. Progress I guess. It stops on the exact same damn spot. I know a lot of people try to install it multiple times and it works, but for me it stops at one spot every time. It's probably my USB isn't it?

EDIT 2: Oh, I was wrong. I tried a couple of times to install by overwriting the last install and sometimes it gets to 75%. It's not because of the size. When It stops a random install it shows up on the main menu but a bar at the bottom of the game shows up and is filled to 50-75% and has an x in the middle. And when I restart the PS4 no matter if it stopped at 50 or 75% the game has no x on the bar and the bar is filled almost to the end. But I've tried the installation 5-7 times and it didn't install completely.

Probably Fragmentation ... Copy functions on PS4 expect consecutive files .. if they're fragmented that causes the operation to fail

PROBLEM SOLVED.... what happens and the way the file is compressed, and this is only done in files that have been separated, if it is an entire upado file, it does not give that problem anymore, let's go to the solution.

I spent exactly 7 days trying to solve this problem to be able to play Ys VIII and Night Azure 2, I downloaded from so many places and so many forums that you have no idea.

several times and several places came with corrupted files, and sometimes not. but in both cases with no success in the installation I have an external hd (500gb xd ps4 original) I use for the installation of the games, and never had that problem. when it started I went after the solution and everyone says that the problem is in the corrupted file, this is a certain YES, but it is not because this update is corrupted and because at the time of download and extraction there was loss of packages causing its file to become corrupted .

so what to do?

1 - Download your game and extract it somewhere on your pc and check if winrar is corrupted if you download only that package and repeat the process until you are sure that none of the parts is corrupted.

1.1 - in the vast majority of my games this file already extracted I copied to the external hd and urged normal. try if we do not go to the next step

2 - if you have problem in the installation you copied from where you extracted to your hd. format your hd ALWAYS and every time this error is displayed. format it again to NTFS (fast) then to ExFat (fast) with me so solved so.

2.2 - whenever error FORMAT

3 - how you save your game is not corrupted by the way that was made the understanding and that is the EXACT problem now have to extract the game again so now you have to extract it directly to your EXTERNAL hd that you use to install the games in the ps4. you will see that it will say that there is a corrupted file that NTFS goes through and not the error. and then that you will download the file that is missing only this one. done this FORMAT again the outer hd, and have it drawn straight to it again. if it does not have any more corrupted data, it will complete the extraction on your external hd and you can install on your ps4 normally that will install in a good

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back