Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter burgi93       115      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DKrat25, try to use Jdownloader (PC) or Mipony (Mac) to download files and winrar to decompress them and then copy it on your USB device. this error occurred when a file is corrupted or missing... try to scan too, maybe you're infected and that's why you've errors, it's better to work in a clean environment.

Hope it helps brother

Please help guys, can't install any pkg big games, it gives me error like an error occurred what should i do. today i bought ps4 slim 5.07 firmware, only 2 games were installed PT and THE LAST GUARDIAN.

This error is showing An error has occurred. (CE-36244-9), I can't install big title games. only 10 to 12gb game are installing what should i do please help me. I have fake pkg files. I bought ps4 slim for sony exclusive games only :( I have read previous posts but not luck

Looks like the problem is in the HDD from where we are running Windows.

After 2 weeks trying everything, by just switching to another computer and download the same links from another computer and copying it to the same drive to install on ps4 solved my problem at first try.

Both drives are in good condition, without bad sectors and working good, so it's hard to identify why it's failing.

The main differences: the trouble one: old 3.5" 160gb HDD, W10, ntfs
The working one: 2.5" 320gb hdd, w7, ntfs

So, give a try to another HDD/ssd to download and uncompress the files. Maybe could work as a 2nd disk as many users has reported to direct download to external drive and uncompress there.

2nd and most trustable option: Reinstall windows on a recent/new drive.

i install nfs payback and injustice 2 pkg files. Both of my pkg files install perfect. But when i run my game after 10 minutes my ps4 crashes and shuts down automatically. Please need help guide me

@ABUBAKAR NADEEM which HEN are you running? I recommend 1.8 now as it’s the latest and greatest and works with remote packages too. Try this; power off PS4, start up again and go to reboot, when the PS4 UI is loaded give it 30 seconds, open browser, load hen, and try your game again.

My ps4 firmware has been corrupted. I was using jailbreak on version 5.05. Now i want to install 5.07 so that i can jailbreak my ps4 on 5.07 version. But i am facing problem which is that i can't find the 5.07 version download file on internet.

I searched the file a lot on different sites. All the old and new firmwares of ps4 are available except 5.07. Need serious help. Where to find recovery file of 5.07 Ps4 firmware Kindly let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back