Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter burgi93       115      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@inangirgin1903 In same boat, I am sure my drive is good as I have installed PT without any problem but it goes to crap when I try to install any other game... Have a USB 2.0 128GB stick

i am getting this error as well

i have tried 2 games that i downloaded then one converted to a fake pkg from disc... not much info about this online pertaining to pkg installation...

i have tried different drives in exfat and using mbr and gpt... heck i even initialized the console... largest game i have been able to install was resident evil 7

extremely discouraged to continue messing with my 5.05 console... any advice i have heard is welcomed tho

If u still get an error when loading only HEN Payload, try to extract all ur files from PC to Ext HDD with another software, maybe crc failed with some soft, try another one, maybe it'll help.

Did someone found a solution ?
I am realllly tired of this :(
I bought 1TB hdd and still getting the error downloaded 3 more games still getting the error formatted my pc reinstalled windows resetted router tried on other ps4 slim firmware 5.05 and still not working same error

Do you guys think its because of jdownloader2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back