Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter burgi93       115      
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is in the flash it must be 3.0 or higher.

i tried to install the same pkg with multiple flashes but it only worked with 3.0

I have Now pluged in a 2 tb Seagate to my ps4, all Games from PKG hen section if i downloaded from here, i copyed to my old USB 2.5" 750gb that ist formattet with Windows in extfat and quickformat and USB 2.0 , clustersitze Automatic.
A lot of Files are big, FIFA 18, little big Planet etc...

I plugged the HDD to the left USB Port, activated hen from retrogamer via ESP Board, go to debug and Click on install all.... After 3 or 4 hours, i looked at my ps4 5.05 its all done (500gb games /42 title) and work perfectly.

I Hope its helped you a little bit.

this error occurs because the downloaded file is not complete. If you save the downloaded file on PC and transfer to ExFat HDD, a little part of the main file are gone. I get this error a lot and the solution to this is: Download your file and save it directly to HDD and extract the rar file inside the HDD too. After this process, I never got this error again.

it may be a bad extraction of files, corrupted pkg. As @Allsynner said, it's better to have all files in the PC then extract to ExtFat HDD to reduce decompression errors. That's how I do and It works fine.
Hope it helps
Thanks to all

Try to invest in an SSD on your PC & get a USB3.0 external drive, if you are financially allowed of course.

It's a night & day difference. Forget about extracting / transferring files on a mechanical HDD, it's extremely slow & error prone.

I have never encounter any error during rar extraction or pkg transfer, not even once - that's how good & reliable SSD is :)

Me too man i am tired tbh dont wanna live anymore everytime i do something i get am error ps4 ps3 .... everything
PLEASE IF SOMEONE HAD THIS PROBLEM ABD SOLVED IT POST IT HERE PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back