Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter burgi93       115      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had this with a handful of really large games. Install Teracopy and set it to do a CRC check after copying, every package I've installed after doing so works perfectly.

I'm using a 64gb usb thumb drive in ex-fat format and it's enough for the moment.

However a 128gb USB3.1 thumb drive is recommended, when you factor in the average PS4 base game is around 40gb, on top of that you have an average 25gb of update patch for triple A titles.

I'm pretty sure in the future, we'll be able to decrypt official PSN update patch or even DLCs & manually merge them into our base game pkg - all done from the pc without requiring a ps4.

If you merge the base game + update patch + DLC into a single pkg file, then a 64gb thumb drive won't have enough space to transfer it. Just my 2 cents.

i got this error trying to install a self made pkg of Xenosaga Ep 1. Tried to install again, it didn't throw an error, but it hangs on the pic1.png i created. Is this because it is an iso >4gb?

nvrmd looking at the gp4 file, looks like i named my iso "disc0" on accident instead of disc01. will try again and hopefully upload if works.

Hi there, newbie here, i have same error, i'm getting pissed off. I have 2 flash drives, Transcend JetFlash 32gb 2.0 and Mirex 128 3.0. Transcend works perfect without crashes, but it is 32 gb.

I'm trying to install last of us remastered, it its 40 gb, i have copied files to 128 gb flash and do rehash, still it stuck on 99,9%, i get an error in torrent program "access denied". Now i'm trying to download again but straight to usb flash drive. Any ideas?

got new usb flash drive, sandisk 64gb, works perfect now.

My story :
I used different external Hdd (2,5/3,5) to instal PKG games on PS4. Some game gave errors (mostly, the big ones) to install processes...and some will install with no problem.

But... if I put just one game/PKG on the Hdd/stick/SD card.... I have no problem to install on the console ...works with every game.

So... just one game on Hdd... install on console...erase /put another game... install... repeat.
Hope will works for you too.

Also having this problem... I've got pkg game files 0 to 10 so I merged it into one pkg file then formatted my external to exfat.

Then enabled PS4Hen, got it to install half of the pkg then the error popped up CE-34627-2 I don't get this. My P.T works though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back