Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter lil0uuu       84      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I have a question, I will get a ps4 4.05 tomorrow I would like to know when we put a pkg in an external hard drive, and that it installs it will be installed on the PS4? if yes after I could delete it from my external hard drive? thank you

the answer to all your questions is yes, I use a 1TB USB 3.0 external to install pkg's to my PS4, I have not deleted any from it but I am keeping them there for other reasons, like I need to reinstall them later or whatever

it is not necessary to erase the contents of the hard disk. Just use the MiniTool Partition Wizard to create a second free memory partition in exFAT, 100 GB is more than enough but if you want to keep the pkg (the installation files) after installing the game, then you better format the whole hard disk in exfat. The choice is yours...!

Hey guys,
I am facing a problem. The game that I want to install on my PS4 is 14GBs and I transfered it on NTFS formatted USB. My PS4 didn't recognize it. If I try to transfer on FAT32 I can't since the limit of the biggest file is 4GB.
Can you help me somehow?

I got one o the seagate barracuda 2TB internal HDD and replaced it with 1TB after this its need the system update. i get error ce-30785-3.

Is short:
  • PS4 is 4.05 (exploit work etc).
  • Replaced orginal 1TB HDD with 2TB.
  • Needs to update new softwrae 4.05 or greater.
  • Format is correct and file structure.
I have tried different USB sticks with different downloads for 4.05.
Went to safe mode, tried number 3 and 7.
On nr 3 its sees the Firmware but asks to go to nr 7.

Error ce-30785-3

Anny advice please. THX

I have it: I needed the Recovery 4.05 .PUB not the Official 4.05 after this all worked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back