Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Today I (@CyB1K on Github or Cyberpt1000 on Twitter) present PS4 Fake PKG Tools 3.87 including Fake PKG Generator for PS4 Version 3.87 (Build 3.87.7549.35163) Patched for PS4 FPKGs with a Custom PKG Key, Fake SELF Support and Online Checks Patched followed by some updates for Keystones, the fixed PS4 Fake PKG Tools 3.87 (V4 Patched), PS4 Fake PKG Tools 3.87 V5 and latest PS4 Fake PKG Tools 3.87 V6. :)

Download: PS4_Fake_PKG_Tools_3.87_V6.rar (6.36 MB - includes gengp4_app.exe, gengp4_patch.exe, orbis-pub-chk.exe, orbis-pub-cmd.exe, orbis-pub-gen.exe, orbis-pub-prx.dll, orbis-pub-sfo.exe, orbis-pub-trp.exe, di.exe, libatrac9.dll, sc.exe and pkg.exe) / GIT / Temp-Folder-Patcher.bat

Spoiler: Depreciated

For those who enjoy my PS4 Game Backports and related work, I have a PayPal Page set up for donations to help with disk and storage costs. <3

:note: Brief background: Many in the PlayStation 4 Scene sought to replace the outdated Fake PKG Generator v3.38 for generating PS4 FPKGs with an updated version, however, Fake PKG Generator for PS4 Version 3.70 (Build 3.70.7110.1152) was never released due to LM-based drama over DMs while the orbis-pub-prx.dll offsets of PS4_Fake_PKG_Tools_v3.87.rar from the PS4 DevKit Leak this summer weren't patched for use with PS4 Fake PKGs... until now!

And from my PS4 Fake PKG Tools 3.87 (Patched) Release Post:

I patched the latest 3.87 tools. Both pub gen and cmd works, I also patched the check on download data size that was required to backport apps. SELFs are also patched to work ofc (slowly I'm learning assembly and its exciting :D)

For now I will keep doing my best to try to find a way to patch it to use original keystones directly :)
Code:
_________        __________  ____ ____  __
\_   ___ \___ __ \______   \/_   |    |/ _|
/    \  \<   |  | |    |  _/ |   |      <
\     \___\___  | |    |   \ |   |    |  \
 \______  / ____| |______  / |___|____|__ \
        \/\/             \/              \/
From the README.md: PS4-Fake-PKG-Tools-3.87

Patched 3.87 Tools

V4 (All working now... maybeeee? ^-^"):

Patched sc.exe which wasnt patched and so games wouldnt work, big thanks to TheRadziu and my partner Arczi for the help!

Other fixes applied here and there, thanks to my friend Opoisso for the help! Thanks to Arczi for testing it all with me!

Let me know if you find anything else broken and ill fix (Forgive me for i am a mess with focusing on loads of files with same names) :D

Added a version of 3.87 to be used with PSX-FPKG and PS2-FPKG To PS4 PKG builders if you want. I didn't do much testing to that, tested obscure with jak2 emulator and it was working.

You need to always make sure your app/base files has a keystone on "sce_sys\keystone" before building a base pkg as it will build it without a keystone inside otherwise, which would cause the game to not work or save!

Use the gengp4's accordingly to make sure apps/bases are built with a keystone and avoid accidentally building patches/updates with keystones, which can happen if for example you move files from base's sce_sys into a patch sce_sys folder.

DONT use the old versions, as they wont work! Sorry!

V3 (Original keystone patch / No more fake file):

So i managed to reverse LMAN's legendary loader and managed to patch the keystone correctly now, it will no longer create a fake file inside and pkg will contain only the original keystone!

You need to always make sure your app/base files has a keystone on "sce_sys\keystone" before using these to build a pkg as it will not build a pkg with a keystone inside otherwise, which would cause the game to not work or save!

Use the gengp4's accordingly to make sure apps/bases are built with a keystone and avoid accidentally building patches/updates with keystones, which can happen if for example you move files from base's sce_sys into a patch sce_sys folder.

V2 (Original keystone patch):

This version uses a patched rename of keystone in the tools, so you can now build base games with original keystone directly from the tools without the need for a loader or gui.

The downside, you need to always make sure your app/base files has a keystone on "sce_sys\keystone" before using these to build a pkg as it will not build a pkg with a working keystone otherwise, which would cause the game to not work or save!

Pkgs will be created with a file named "fakekeys" which is the renamed generated fake keystone.

Instructions to build pkgs properly

Extracted Game (For repacks, ignore this one if its a dump):

1. Extract all files from base or update.
  2. After extracting rename the folder from Image0 to CUSAXXXXX-app or CUSAXXXXX-patch, accordingly.
  3. Move the files from the folder "Sc0" to "CUSAXXXXX-app\sce_sys" or "CUSAXXXXX-patch\sce_sys" and delete the "Sc0" folder after.
  4. Continue the instructions the same as a dump.
Dumped Base Game:
  1. Generate gp4 project file with geng4_app.exe from CUSAXXXXX-app of your dump and save it.
  2. Open in orbis-pub-gen.exe that saved *.gp4 file and build pkg.
Dumped Update Game:
  1. Generate gp4 project file with geng4_patch.exe from CUSAXXXXX-patch of your dump and save it.
  2. Open in orbis-pub-gen.exe that saved *.gp4 file.
  3. Make sure that you have selected base game pkg in Command > Project Settings > Patch Tab > "Application Package" field.
  4. Build pkg.
Always make a copy of "param.sfo" from "sce_sys" to somewhere else before generating a gp4 as it can change and corrupt the param if the folders are not properly named.

If you are repacking a game made with this tools, you first need to delete the file "fakekeys" from sce_sys before creating a gp4 or it will fail and error when building the pkg!

XXXXX - Stands for the CUSA of the game you are packing.

Credits to flat_z, cfwprophet, SocraticBliss, TheRadziu and everyone else who worked on earlier tools patches!

Credits to LMAN for his patched gengp4 :)

Credits to Arczi for the help!

Enjoy

By CyB1K
PS4 Fake PKG Tools with Fake PKG Generator 3.87 Patched for FPKGs by CyB1K.png

Comments

Hey im working on a gui dlc/ -ac pkg builder and I am stuck on the format for the gp4 trying to generate a .gp4 file with orbis-pub-cmd.

I have it creating the first part of the ac gp4 file but I am lost on how to add proper xml structure for folder/ file list.

Could you please assist me with creating proper cmd structure for orbis-pub-cmd.exe gp4_file_add

This is basically the last piece I need to finish the gui.

I have my program creating the first half of the gp4 with c# but i can not get Xdocument to replicate the structure of the folder files for the xml. Which is why i turned to pub-cmd for finishing the gp4

Here is a couple pictures of where I am at:

thoItBM.png

IDP2Gkj.png

In the log window of my program that first part is generated by my c# code and saves to a test file called actest.gp4

I appreciate your consideration for the assistance.

Hello, i have a question. Is there a way that let me create fake pkg file larger than 50 GB ?

For example: I have WWE 2K20 (45GB approximately) and an update file (18 GB approximately), and i want to merge them together but i cannot and i really want to do it because i want to make custom fake update pkg for modding the game.

Is there any solution? thanks in advance

Greetings. I am warning you that the error with FPKG generation still continues. I have tried several times to create and the game is still showing the error CE-34878-0. I do this in Assassin's Creed Origins, firmware 9.00 and Fake PKG Tools v3.87 v4. Can anyone help?

PS4 Fake PKG Tools 3.87 V5

Added a V5 of the tools, removed the PKG limit of 100gb. Credits to @illusion0001 for the patch.

Download: PS4_Fake_PKG_Tools_3.87_V5.rar (6.36 MB) / PS4_Fake_PKG_Tools_3.87_V5.rar (Mirror) / PS4_Fake_PKG_Tools_3.87_V5.rar (Mirror #2)

@mogicodemasterv I dont have the source of the tools so i cant change any of the parameters etc, you should just make a gengp4 for dlcs since its missing instead of an automatic builder imho

@GenoGear Thats not a generation error, thats a game crash. You either have broken files, bad dump, you messed up the chunks, you are trying to add a backport file that doesnt work/incorrectly patched. Etc

Greetings, @CyB1K. I don't want with my comment to offend you, but I know it is not about corrupted files in the game, because I tried with 3 different versions: two downloaded from the internet with different IDs and one from my own disk. Unless only AC Origins has this, I think the problem is in the generator, after all, I was not the only one to detect the problem.

Even so, thank you for answering me.

I always get these "File does not exist. (param.sfo)" ERROR now by trying to convert a US DLC to EU DLC for a legit disc game. The param.sfo IS inside the Image/sce_sys folder. Do I need to modify it with gengp4 or something?

@CyB1K
I have made a tool using your fpkg tools and hippies dump scripts to dump and build fpkg's
AhSqe4S.png

I am adding to that tool to create dlc. Seeing that gengp4 wont handle the creation of a gp4 file I will look into a way to use c# to create the file.

I already have it making the sfo file and the header of the gp4. I will tinker with xml creation and probably do some hackery to have it parse the directory and files. I was just hoping for a faster way to do so.

Back