Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ryan111       Start date Feb 5, 2017 at 8:34 AM       44      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my PS4 4.50 Beta Webkit Crash report, I've been testing file downloading to the HDD and viewing files on the PlayStation 4 system using a sandboxed Web browser instead the PS4 browser via custom User Agent string on Sasuke Beta 4.50 Firmware.

There is a Webkit error in 4.50 that allows you to download Android apps to the HDD of the PS4, and of course you can't run them but hey none the less cool! :cool:

The part I don't understand is the PS4 shows up as a Motorola phone, I was thinking maybe a webkit error??? Let me know if this works for you guys too.

:arrow: Update: Now mine shows up as Rogers Samsung SM.G900F and can download and install Sonic Dash on the store but it can't be played hmmmm :unsure:

I have also managed to view files on the system using a sandboxed browser inside the PS4 using a custom User Agent string, here is the link to do this:

https://www.browserling.com/

Note: you need your drive letter that is on the HDD, mine happened to be W and yes works on 4.50. ;)
:arrow: Update #2: Connect PC to PS4 Using HTML5
PS4 File Downloading to HDD, Viewing via Sandboxed Browser Testing.jpg

Comments

Browserling works in its own environment. Atleast your previous post had something to with webkit.

How's that ps4 recoverymode exploit going along?

maxresdefault.jpg

Not even worth reading ryan111 has been exposed for lying take everything he says with a very very small grain of salt.

96a8b25050394509841eba802de20537.png

Sign into your google account on your PS4 and your android device will show, you booking moron XD

Also the android apps/game will NOT download to your PS4 they will download to the device selected (which is clearly NOT your PS4) when it next connects to the internet.

Plz stop your lies ryan111.

96a8b25050394509841eba802de20537.png

Sign into your google account on your PS4 and your android device will show, you booking moron XD

Also the android apps/game will NOT download to your PS4 they will download to the device selected (which is clearly NOT your PS4) when it next connects to the internet.

Plz stop your lies ryan111.
mine shows up as a Motorola DynaTAC 8000X
80's Kids will remember.
Kids gotta be kids to get any where in the scene

Thank you Thank you i tried to tell him this last night!!! everyone, please stop booking believing this kid he was once a lier with his so called downgrade and ps4 jailbreak.

@Chaos Kid @vettegast read this post please - Dont let this kid bring you down....

warning to all of you... if umar/ngcheats/ryan say they have a hack "dont believe it wait till its been confirmed from proper devs from ps3/ps2/ps1 and noticed on all forums....

if you fall for it and you do stupid stuff "its your own fault"

i wont say anymore....

Thank you Thank you i tried to tell him this last night!!! everyone, please stop booking believing this kid he was once a lier with his so called downgrade and ps4 jailbreak.

@Chaos Kid @vettegast read this post please - Dont let this kid bring you down....

warning to all of you... if umar/ngcheats/ryan say they have a hack "dont believe it wait till its been confirmed from proper devs from ps3/ps2/ps1 and noticed on all forums....

if you fall for it and you do stupid stuff "its your own fault"

i wont say anymore....
^This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back