Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, following my guide on Unity for all of you interested in a File Manager for PS4 HEN 4.55 this is a PoC (Proof-of-Concept).

I was adapting to PS4 one of my old projects. It works with joystick and track. Here is the PKG for all of you interested on testing.

Download: ED1634-NPXX51363_00-0000000000000000-A0100-V0100.pkg (111 MB) / MediaPlayer_FileManager.rar (87.1 MB - Source Code) by RetroGamer74

And I hope to release the full project in a couple of hours to give everybody the choice to improve it and contribute to the scene.

Here is a video.

Best regards.
From Pastebin:
Code:
    function ls(path)
    {
      var sep = "/"
      if (path[path.length-1]=="/") sep = "";

var fd = p.syscall("sys_open", p.sptr(path), 0x1100004).low;
      if (fd == (-1 >>> 0))
      {
        print("open("+path+"): -1");
        return;
      }

if (path.endsWith("sprx"))
      {
        var buffer32 = new Uint32Array(0x9000);
        var buffer = p.read8(p.leakval(buffer32).add32(0x10));
        while(ret = p.syscall("sys_read", fd, buffer, 0x9000).low > 0)
        {
          //alert(ret);
          alert(p.readStringLen(buffer.add32(0x20), 0x9000));
        }
      }
      print("Directory listing for " +path+":<br/>");
      var total = p.syscall("sys_getdents", fd, lsscrtch, 0x1000).low;
      if (total == (-1 >>> 0))
      {
        print("getdents("+path+"): -1");
        return;
      }

var offset = 0;
      while (offset < total)
      {
        var cur = lsscrtch.add32(offset);
        var reclen = p.read4(cur.add32(4)) & 0xFFFF;
        var filepath = path + sep + p.readString(cur.add32(8));
        print("<a href=javascript:window.ls('" + filepath + "');>" + filepath + "</a><br/>");
        offset += reclen;
        if(!reclen) break;
      }
      p.syscall("sys_close", fd);
    }
Github: https://github.com/Thunder07/PS4-4.55-Kernel-Exploit/tree/501_filebrowser
PS4 True Proper LibHomebrew with Jailbreak
PS4 File Manager (PoC) Keyboard and Track Support by RetroGamer74.jpg

Comments

we need a media player that support subtitles to play .mkv files ..can this work with the file manager?

seanp2500 Hi, you can disable that counter going to the MainCamera Object, and remove the check which is enabled in the Inspector of the component named OnScreenLog.

Best regards.

Hehehe you crazy :) stop it. You can play mp4 files of course with that, but by the way they should be stored in the Movies folder of the project at compilation time, which is not an option. So we need to get access to external devices or maybe better : STREAMING. I think that's the point.

Maybe we could get access to a web server with a list of our own Kodi, or Plex or whatever DLNA service, and get a list of files, and play them thru streaming. I think that should be the better way.

I suggest to take a look to networking information *** and also with Unity support try to do something.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back