Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter DeathRGH       138      
Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone point me where i can modify the soul and health on Darksiders Remastered

@UltraLex

First before you Downloding Cheats you have to Check if you have the Right PS4 FW,Game ID and Game Update Versio , because the cheats Not working for different Version

Second

After you Setup the Exploit and Send the Jkpatch/Hen via Ps4 cheater and you get in Green payload injected success... Start the Game After you are in Game (Not loading screen) Go to Ps4cheater and Click on Refresh Process.. then you have to select via drop down menu the right process for the most games ebook after you select the right process then you can load the .cht file for your game

@Shurikan117

Batman Arkham Knight PS4 GAME ID: CUSA00135 GAME UPDATE: Version 1.14
PS4 Cheater 1.4.3R1 - for FW 4.55
  • W Points (Waynetech)
  • Inf HP
(If you die in the game because you forgot to activate the Cheat and you refresh the cheat and you get a value of 0 and not you current HP just ignore it and enter a new value)

If you open already Ps4cheater and loaded the cheatfile and you restart your Ps4 and the game please restart Ps4cheater and load the cheatfile again.

Cheat file:

Spoiler

Tell me if it works or get problems

Have Fun

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
GAME ID:CUSA00937
GAME UPDATE: Version 1
  • First Chara / and incantations like ODIN HP|
  • First Chara / and incantations like ODIN MP|
  • Second Chara HP|
  • Second Chara MP|
  • Third Chara HP|
  • Third Chara MP|
  • Gil
  • VP
  • Ace AP
  • Trey AP
  • Cater AP
  • Cinque AP
  • Sice AP
  • Seven AP
  • Eight AP
  • Nine AP
  • Jack AP
  • Queen AP
  • King AP
  • Machina AP
  • Rem AP
Cheat file:

Spoiler

@Shurikan117

Outlast Trinity PS4 EUR MULTi9
GAME ID: CUSA-07742 / CUSA-06633
Update: Version 1.03 / CUSA06633
  • Battery for Outlast 1 and the DLC
Cheat file :

Spoiler

Have Fun

I do what you said over and over but the orbs just do not change. I don't k ow what's going on? It's a ps4 pro on 4.55. God of War 3 is on the disc version. There have been no updates installed. How are people getting these cht files to work? If we're in 4.55 we should all be in the same boat right?

Everyone is having such an easy time and I don't understand what i doing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back