Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with this emu is that it uses the original bios of game boy advance which is illegal to share. The smartest thing is to wait for the retroarch build that will work better than this because it is much more developed and does not use original bios.

I've already shown what I wanted that is not far from other emulators such as the morpheus that loads the roms from the USB.

Anyway, there are way to load GBA roms on PS4 and play them that work exactly the same because i'm using the same core and same build they used to do that port

Omg. So sick of news coming out for something and the first replies are about it running on 6.xx. RELAX PEOPLE. NOW YOU CAN PLAY POKEMONS ON YOUR 4K TV. Which is exactly what I'll do on either of my 5.05 ps4s lol.

@bablest I experimented with JS emulation a few months ago and NES and SNES barely ran at all, let alone playable frame rates, even after tweaking.

@PSXHAX 99% sure it’s fake now. Too good to be true.

Thanks for the update, we'll close this thread for now then.

I also added the latest pic of the RetroArch emulator to the OP of the other thread for those following. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back