Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Mikeads       Start date May 14, 2018 at 9:50 PM       15,588       29            
Last week @SpecterDev announced that a public 5.05 PS4 Jailbreak & Homebrew Tools are incoming, and following his 0x41con presentation PlayStation 4 developer qwertyoruiop shared a PS4 GTA V Mods 5.05 OFW demonstration video on his YouTube Channel! :fire:

To quote from the related Tweets below: "Was supposed to show this during my talk at 0x41con but the game was recently updated and it broke it (i fixed it 4 days too late)"

When asked when it will be possible to play online with a jailbroken PS4, his response was simply "never."

PS4 GTA V Mods demo on 5.05

PS4 GTA V Mods Demo on 5.05 Firmware by Qwertyoruiop!.jpg

Comments

biibop

Contributor
@aneesh @the officer
Im pretty sure you dont need ★Debug Settings for this kind of demonstration (showcasing mods on GTA V) since the game disc is inserted in the PS4 and the payload that enables mods is simply sent via web browser/user guide.

Recent Articles
Outer Wilds Transcends to New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Headlining the latest PlayStation 4 games next week is the open world mystery video game Outer Wilds, where you can explore a vast universe, throw a Jackbox party or investigate the mysterious...
Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 by Batman
Proceeding my UDK Ultimate PS3 Update V2 (Official UDKUltimate Site) and video guide tutorials, today I present via Twitter a Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 for everyone in the...
Mednafen PS4 PKG Port of Multi-system Emulator Arrives via Markus95
Following the Mednafen PS4 Emulator Demos earlier in the month, this weekend tester @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) made available via Twitter a Mednafen PS4 PKG Port (mednafen.pkg) by Znullptr (aka...
Sony Holographic Display Patent and Voxon Photonics 3D Demos
This past Tuesday Sony officially unveiled the PS5 console, and recently a Sony Holographic Display Screen patent from September 2019 surfaced leading to speculation on whether the new 3D...