Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 4, 2018 at 5:30 AM       218      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the 4.55 PS4 Holy Grail release today PlayStation 4 developer @XVortex announced HERE that PS4 Homebrew ENabler (HEN) for 4.55 Firmware is now released with the latest version linked below. :love:

Download: ps4-hen-vtx.bin (Latest Version) / Releases / GIT

While deimei1430 reports that "VTXHEN is more stable I don't get any hang or random shutdown," Valenroy also confirms that "installation to external HDD is still not possible yet."

PS4 developer VVildCard777 made available DumpFile455, and @stooged also shared some related PlayStation 4 updates today, including Ps4_Serve2_v1_5.apk and usb_455_vr_hen.zip updated with XVortex 4.55 HEN + Update Blocker and added the modded HEN with VR Enable mod.

Making rounds on Twitter of interest today as well:

Download: MODULES BY SEXI BURT.rar (2.18 GB)
Download: 3.70.rar (114.23 MB)
PS4 HEN VTX Homebrew Enabler for PS4 4.55 by XVortex Arrives.jpg

Comments

it sometimes has a bug on uncharted collection too while i was trying to load uncharted 2, it just freezes on the black screen after choosing it. then when i successfully loaded it. i accidentally pressed the share button but did nothing except that the ps button is now unresponsive so i can't go back to home or shut down ps4 properly.

I played uncharted collection, all three parts, and beside one time when my saves dissapears, never have freezing in games. Why my saved games dissapears i don't know, it happens while playing part 2.

Thanks a lot Xvortex for this awesome hen.... i am using ps4 serve 1.5... and your hen work on 1st try... no shutdown issue with no error... i really appriciate your work...

On mine, I'm using AlAzif DNS and it is so instable... Sometimes the exploit runs on the second or third time, sometimes i just give up... I was on 4.05 and people on shoutbox told me to update... what a mistake. XD

But thanks again for the new open door on ps4 scene.

Anyone having not enough free space issues while installing? I'm with about 120gb free on HDD and getting not enough free space error msg while trying to install a 30gb PKG.

@Angelo Spagnol Not experienced myself but I've read something on Sonj documentation about it, IIRC you need 30 GB of continuous disk space, did you installed and removed pkgs?

Found the relevant part

Note
When installing a package file, in rare occasions an error may occur due to an area not being contiguous even if there is sufficient free space in the HDD. In such cases it will be required to delete already installed content (a game) to create a contiguous area.

However, there are no methods for reliably determining what content to delete in order to create the required contiguous space. Deleting unneeded content starting with the largest file size or initializing the HDD (if possible) is recommended. If smaller sized content is deleted, there are cases where a 10 GiB package file cannot be deleted even if 30 GiB of free space is created.

And I'm pretty sure the last sentence has an error, they probably meant "there are cases where a 10 GiB package file cannot be installed even if 30 GiB of free space is created."

Yeah this happens to me all the time. It is impossible to fill the HDD. In addition to what was mentioned above, it also probably keeps some free space for game saves and for sharing recorded game play.

I think it's probably because the installation process copy the pkg file to internal HDD drive, then installs from there. This happens with Android phones too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back