c4pt00

Contributor
can you explain how you generated your initramfs.cpio.gz ? I am not really familiar with building an initramfs directly, I have some experience with building the kernel using make menuconfig to build a kernel for Xen or KVM with different options like to change the VPCI to frontend or backend for Xen, but I have never really had to customize or build initramfs directly

most of the time when you build a kernel with make -j8 rpm or make -j8 deb-pkg, the resulting package files will automatically generate an initramfs.img for the kernel

can you also post your .config file for this bzImage you posted? from the top level directory of where ps4-linux was that matches this bzImage?

Recent Articles
Outer Wilds Transcends to New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Headlining the latest PlayStation 4 games next week is the open world mystery video game Outer Wilds, where you can explore a vast universe, throw a Jackbox party or investigate the mysterious...
Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 by Batman
Proceeding my UDK Ultimate PS3 Update V2 (Official UDKUltimate Site) and video guide tutorials, today I present via Twitter a Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 for everyone in the...
Mednafen PS4 PKG Port of Multi-system Emulator Arrives via Markus95
Following the Mednafen PS4 Emulator Demos earlier in the month, this weekend tester @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) made available via Twitter a Mednafen PS4 PKG Port (mednafen.pkg) by Znullptr (aka...
Sony Holographic Display Patent and Voxon Photonics 3D Demos
This past Tuesday Sony officially unveiled the PS5 console, and recently a Sony Holographic Display Screen patent from September 2019 surfaced leading to speculation on whether the new 3D...