Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 9, 2019 at 2:01 PM       6,024       28            
Last week the PlayStation 4 scene caught a glimpse of his Reicast Sega Dreamcast Emulator PS4 Port in development, and following the PS4 GBEmu and previous GBA PS4 Port today @oneman123 (ZiL0G80 on Twitter) passed along a PS4 mGBA Game Boy Advance Emulator Port PKG by Znullptr (aka dmiller423) that was packaged by SWIM. šŸŽ®

Download: mgba.pkg (7.44 MB) / mgba.pkg (Mirror) / UP9000-ZZZZ00002_00-MGBA000000000000-A0100-V0100.pkg (7 MB - Fixed PKG for 3.50, 3.55, 4.05, 4.55, 4.74, 5.00, 5.01 and 5.05) / Site / GIT

Below are some some screenshots and a mGBA PS4 5.05 Super Marios Bros 3 Advance demo video courtesy of @hyndrid on his YouTube Channel.

mGBA PS4 5.05 Super Marios Bros 3 Advance
How To Play Gameboy Advance Games On Your 5.05 PS4!
mGBA Emulator for PS4 (PS4 Homebrew / Native Emulator) via MasterTurkey
PS4 mGBA Game Boy Advance Emulator Port PKG by Znullptr.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
Capcom Home Arcade Launches October 25th, Details and Trailer Video
Previously we covered the RetroEngine Sigma and Game Box Hero systems for emulation fans, and recently Capcom announced their Capcom Home Arcade launches this October 25th with pre-orders...
PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI Front-End by Backporter
Proceeding the PS4 DLC, Games, Updates & Themes Guide by @AluPL (aka TheRadziu on Twitter) today @Backporter shared via Twitter a PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI front-end...
PS4 Games Up to Half Off as PlayStation Plus Platinum Weekend Begins
This weekend PlayStation Plus members can save up to 50% off select PS4 games during Sony's PS Plus Platinum Weekend Sale with titles including Days Gone, Grand Theft Auto V, and Rage 2 Deluxe...
Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod (Proof of Concept) Demo by GrimDoe
Happy Friday the 13th to all of Ya'll šŸ˜± I'm back just to bring a bit of info on MK X/XL work that I have been working off and on with, since my MK9 KE PS3 RTM Tool and last PS4 Partial & Full...