Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long hibernation I finally got out from my cave and brought with me PS4 MultiTrainer II. šŸ”„

PS4 MultiTrainer II SHN, MC4, JSON & SHNEXT Format Trainer Loader by Shiningami.png

What is it?

MultiTrainer II is a part of the Reaper Software Suite for PS4 and its the enhanced version or MultiTrainer... in short terms, its a trainer loader that allow you to customize your gaming experience.

What make this trainer loader special?

Except the fact that it can load a multitude of trainer format (SHN, MC4, JSON ...) its the only tool that allows loading the new SHNEXT format.

SHNEXT... WTH is this?

SHNEXT is a new format that allow a deep control of the game data... it allows aob referencing, live variable editing and more complex stuff.

Better see how the end result behaves from my YouTube Channel:

New PS4 Trainer ShowCase

Where can we get the trainer files?

The tool will download public hosted file on request, but you can still add private or non collected trainer manually (you can find some in Team Reaper Discord or PS4 Game Saves Discord).

How can we make our own SHNEXT Trainer?

Reaper Studio is the software that alloc you to make debug games and make SHNEXT.
Release Link (Github Repo)
Credits and Special Thanks:
Changelog:

MultiTrainer v1.1.0.0

• First Public Release
MultiTrainer v1.1.0.1
  • Fix discord address
  • Add attach overlay
MultiTrainer v1.1.2.0
  • Fix some trainer compatibility
  • Fix Section mapping legacy
  • Add AOB widecard support
  • Allow different CUSA enbling (use it at your own risk)
  • Disable only the invalid patch offset and not all the patch
MultiTrainer v1.1.3.0
  • 9.0 support
  • new UI
  • Fix item dictionary
PS4 MultiTrainer II Update 1.1.4.0
  • Fix legacy compatibility
  • Fix SHNEXT broken patch
PS4 MultiTrainer II Update 1.1.5.5
  • Fix MTV (Multi Target Variable)
  • Fix AOB data Type
PS4 MultiTrainer II Update 1.1.6.0
  • Fixed dictionary Type
  • Comment and info Update
PS4 MultiTrainer II Update 1.1.7.1
  • Fix wrong AoB initialization (only invalid aob will be disabled)
  • Different cusa or version trainer has a higher chance to work
PS4 MultiTrainer II Update 1.1.7.5
  • Fix detach crash and notification
  • Fix cover downloading freeze
PS4 MultiTrainer II Update 1.1.7.5BIS (Thx for CTN123 for updating the tool and @hejran7 for testing)
  • Compatiblity with GoldHEN.
  • Fix legacy shn/mc4 section mapping.
MultiTrainer1.1.8.1 thx _ctn123
  • Support for absolute/relative json & shn/mc4
  • Works with for ASLR for most cheats (not perfect)
  • Support for GoldHEN cheat filenames.
  • Better allocated section detection.
  • Added offsets for PS5.
  • Minor UI cleanup
PS4 MultiTrainer Showcase by Shiningami via @hejran7
Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Trainer Edit and Swap Items

Comments

@Shiningami Yes, PS4cheater is very efficient. Since it's open source, instead of working with 2 seperate tools, is it possible for you to copy and intergrate the scanner code into Reaper Studio?

Also, will it include register compare as seen in this video (at around the 6th minute onwards):

Spoiler

@pharaoh2k latest PS4cheater isnt really open source (the internal scanner is closed source) CTN may add it to reaper or not it depends on his free time.

also reaper has what called breakpoint history that mean you have the history of all BP not only one reg as the video show. just stay tuned. you will know what it can do in time.

@gothik1995 not sure if the the 755 rest mode is ok need to check with CTN

I don't have a 7.55 console so it will be hard to test and fix. If you have an issue with 7.55. Can you send me a dm with the issue and give me as much detail as possible (which hen/binloader/payload/tool etc and steps to reproduce).

I really want to add it to Reaper Studio but time is hard to find.

It will happen, just not sure when.

thanks for the tool sir can you add feature like updated list from ps4trainer json files e.g
CUSA13115_01.02.json >> Watch Dogs Legion_CUSA13115_01.02_Gatot Kaca+KevinTamvan.json

@Shiningami
Maybe a bit off topic, but I am having issues with the latest PS4Reaper beta and code caves in some games. I am on 7.55, by the way.

For example, if I try to create a code cave for Days Gone 1.61 (CUSA09175), it won't work. The original code is being modified, but the cave isn't being written to the PS4Reaper designated free address, so obviously the game just crashes when I enable the cheat.

Is it a known issue? Is there any way to fix this? Any workaround?

This is my code:
Code:
  <Cheat Text="Inf Life">
    <Cheatline>
      <Offset>57FF800</Offset>
      <Section>0</Section>
      <ValueOn>66-81-FE-40-84-0F-84-48-FA-B1-FB-C5-FA-5C-85-48-FF-FF-FF-E9-3B-FA-B1-FB</ValueOn>
      <ValueOff>00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00</ValueOff>
    </Cheatline>
    <Cheatline>
      <Offset>131F24B</Offset>
      <Section>0</Section>
      <ValueOn>E9-B0-05-4E-04-90-90-90</ValueOn>
      <ValueOff>C5-FA-5C-85-48-FF-FF-FF</ValueOff>
    </Cheatline>
  </Cheat>

@pharaoh2k i think the code got written but the logic isnt good thats why the game crash, if you need more help join the discord many will help you.

@Jacker1237 i wont do that, since ps4trainer is known to host many stolen content. if you need a specific trainer from that site just go and ask the modder for it. then put the file inside the trainer folder and it will work for you.

@Shiningami
The code was definitely not written. Even anything I wrote in the hex editor in the designated address (poke) was immediately reset when I peek. It isn't a logic issue, it isn't being written in some games. The designated cave address is incorrect.

I ended up manually finding larrge 00 area (in the same section,but below the suggested address, basically right after the end of the code) that does write the code and retains it.

For example, PS4reaper suggested 57FF800 (start address) but the address that worked was 5AAA770. I could use an address a bit before that, but preferred to keep some 00 spaces.

If you take a look at this specific game and version and my cheat code above, you will easily reproduce this issue.

Here is a screenshot showing exactly where I put it:

auunAnC.png

I could choose to start from 5AAA740 of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back