Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 3, 2018 at 12:01 AM       14      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his PS4 GTA V Native Caller / Invoker release last month, PlayStation 4 developer @BISOON has now made available PS4 Orbis Assembler which is an easy to use interface for homebrew devs to generate the bytecode and write it directly to game memory. :D

Download: PS4-Orbis-Assembler-master.zip / GIT

Thanks to MeTheKing for the news tip, and to quote from the README.md file: PS4 Orbis Assembler

Easy to use interface for PS4 orbis assembler using SCE tools to generate the bytecode and write it directly to game memory

Note
  • You need to inject PS4API.BIN if you want to write to the memory
  • No need for ***/GNU tools to be installed.
PS4 Orbis Assembler Interface to Write Code to Memory by BISOON.png

Comments

I dont quiet get what you should use this for... I get that you can basically edit game functions. I guess you could edit something like a branch but when you actually add something that changes the size, wouldnt it mess it all up?

@DeathRGH adding to what Seedlord have said. it doesn't just edit functions, if you get really creative you can add crazy functions to the game for ex ...
all enemies are frozen mod.

but we need a debugger now. am waiting for it.

i contacted cheat engine administrators.
if they create a payload to allow cheat engine on ps4
it would be very great

yup. am not good enough to create a payload but cheat engine creator said it can be done so waiting for some one to develop it. its not that hard i guess since ps4 using amd similar assembly.

am trying to find a way to dump game memory but there is no way yet i guess. it would help me find pointers and i would be able to create RTMS for games

any ideas ?

@DeathRGH

i tried bisoon api to connect ps3netcheat. it works in witting to memory but it doesn't dump game memory. unless there is another app am unaware about it ? can you please tell me
if u have a valid way of taking memory dumps ?

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back