Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 29, 2019 at 1:07 AM       144      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his PS4 Patch Builder for Building Modded Update PKGs, today PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MODDEDWARFARE released via Twitter a PS4 Package (PKG) Sender application complete with a video guide from his YouTube Channel! :tree: :santa:

Download: PS4 Package Sender 1.2.zip (1.3 MB - includes PS4 Package Sender v1.2.exe) / Remote Package Installer / Additional Help Tips

Spoiler: Depreciated

Below are some additional details from the video's description, and don't forget today is Black Friday 2019 so be sure to check out the Black Friday 2019 Ad Scans, PlayStation Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals and PlayStation Store Black Friday 2019 PSN Sale for the hottest deals this holiday season! 🔥

Remote Pkg Installer Setup Tutorial:

This video covers how to use my PS4 Package Sender app to send multiple PS4 PKG files from any location on your computer to your PS4 over your LAN connection.

Download Links:
PS4 Remote Package Installer Tutorial (5.05 Jailbreak):
Improving Remote Pkg Installer Transfer Speed:
PS4 Package Sender Release/Tutorial:
How to Install & Setup Useful PS4 Homebrew Apps (6.72 or Lower!)
Installing PS4 Games, DLC & Updates (PS4 6.72 Jailbreak)
Installing Retail Updates on a Jailbroken PS4 (6.72 or Lower!)
PS4 Package (PKG) Sender Release & Tutorial by MODDED WARFARE.jpg

Comments

@MODDEDWARFARE
You're the best. Everything is working perfect. But still in program, trying to (multiple) remove packages is problem as previous versions. So, when I select two or three packages for removing/deleting in list, just top package is removing and others staying.

This is not problem for me. I'm just giving information to you. Thanks for your great works and sending from root and adding uninstall options.

Nothing works. Buttons just grey out and nothing happens. The bat file method sends only 71 bytes of something. Meanwhile, I can access PS4 ftp through Filezilla just fine.

I guess I gotta start looking for 64gb usb drive

@HE1NZ Troubleshooting steps:
  • Make sure nodejs http-server is installing using the Test Server button
  • Disable any firewall software before sending a pkg
  • You need to be blocking Playstation servers on your PS4. Easiest way is to set 165.227.83.145 as your primary DNS.
  • Set your server IP to the IP address of your computer
  • Set the PS4 IP to the IP address of your PS4
  • If you're on WiFi increase the timeout to 40 seconds, 15 on wired
  • Make sure you have the Remote Pkg Installer open and not minimised when sending the pkg file.

Hi,
Version 1.2 works for me on Windows 7 32Bit. I only have one problem:

Package Sender V1.2 does not let me drop pkg files on the Package Sender window. I get always the forbidden symbol when I try to drop pkg files on the window.

Version 1.0 did let me add pkg files via drag & drop using Windows 7 32Bit. So may you check what you changed in the drag & drop function since Version 1.0?

Regards
Popsel

@Popsel to add to what @baybarsturan said. It's a security measure that stops you from dragging and dropping a file from an un-elevated process like Windows Explorer to an elevated process like a .NET app runnning as Admin. Just run the program normally not as admin and it should let you drag n drop.

Hi,
Thank you. I thought running the program as an admin would be better. Now I've learned something. Drag and drop actually works very well.

I noticed that the data transfer from my USB hard drive on the notebook via Ethernet cable to the PS4 works even without an active WLAN connection. The WLAN is apparently only required when setting up the ICS. It works on my older notebook using WINDOWS 7 Thin 32Bit flawless.

You don't need a modern Windows 10 PC to quickly transport the PKG files to the PS4.

Regards
Popsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back