Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 8, 2020 at 12:44 AM       5,554       14            
We've seen a PS Vita PKGi Fork, some PS Vita PKGi Updates, a PKGi PS3 Port and recently PlayStation 4 scene homebrew developer @theorywrong of TheoryWrong.me shared on Twitter PKGi for PS4 which is a work-in-progress (WIP) open source manager for downloading homebrew packages (PKGs) directly from a given source. ⬇ 👍

Download: PKGi-master.zip / GIT

From the README.md: PKGi

PKGi is a WIP OpenSource Packages Manager for Download PKG's Hombrew directly from Source.

The source code bellow use the OpenOrbis ***, it's a legal homebrew !

PS4 PKGi Open Source Packages Manager for Homebrew PKGs by TheoryWrong.jpg

PS4 PKGi Open Source Packages Manager for Homebrew PKGs by TheoryWrong 2.jpg

PS4 PKGi Open Source Packages Manager for Homebrew PKGs by TheoryWrong 3.jpg

Note

PKGi is not designed for P!racy
! P!racy is illegal, Me and other developers can't be responsible for content proposed inside "Source". Please respect law of your country.

Credit

Comments

mukasange

Contributor
At last very useful homebrew for ps4 is coming

Thank you very much team pkgi we hope later we can download ps4 game directly like psvita scene

denxbluemonday

Contributor
Verified
still confused, source list is hard coded when you compile this code?
i'm not familiar with oosdk

so hope someone could add "add custom source list" feature

Recent Articles
WWE 2K19 PS4 Mod Ports and Modding Tutorial by Tekken57
These are mods which I have sculpted and created for the steam version of the game and have now ported to the PS4 version of the game. The video clips are recorded on the PS4. WWE 2k mods by...
PS4 6.72 Exploit Menu Updates by Leeful74, PlayStation Bounty by TheFloW
Following his PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit Menu & PS-Phwoar! Host Menu Demo, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful (Leeful74 on Twitter) recently shared some new PS4 6.72 Exploit Menu Updates...
How to Update Codebreaker Cheat Database on PS4 with PS2 Games Tutorial
Let's get this out of the way. Yes, things have gotten fancier, gaming has come on leaps and bounds but the PlayStation 2 was (and still is) the best video game console of all time! And as funny...
Orbis Suite for PS4 Homebrew Development by OSM-Made (OldSchoolModz)
Proceeding the PKGDT Suite of PS4 PKG Backporting Tools, developer OSM-Made (@oldschoolmodzhd aka OLDSCHOOLMODZ on Twitter) recently updated Orbis Suite with PS4 6.72 Jailbroken Console support...