Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter nasco       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much what the others said, all we know on the PS4 Pro v3.70 at this time is scene developers have a 0Day Exploit and Mathieulh confirmed not to update (or if you do, not to go beyond 4.05) if you get a PS4 Pro with the stock v3.70 Firmware.

It won't be possible to jailbreak it anytime soon on that fw. your best bet is to wait for the PlayStation 4 Glitch Pinout, PS4 Slim / Pro Downgrading Update Or some new form of exploit.
  • The Pinout glitch is your best bet for now. it's a form of JTAG which requires hardware modifications to the console.
  • @nasco

I have a spare PS4 Pro in a box and only open it to confirm its FW which is 3.70 and haven't touch it since. Is this the latest news on JB,CFW,Homebrew for PS4 or Pro for that matter since it started on 3.70 so it seems impossible to me that the pro can go any lower than what it came with on day 1

I have a spare PS4 Pro in a box and only open it to confirm its FW which is 3.70 and haven't touch it since. Is this the latest news on JB,CFW,Homebrew for PS4 or Pro for that matter since it started on 3.70 so it seems impossible to me that the pro can go any lower than what it came with on day 1

Nothing public as of yet for the pro as far as releases. BUT, I think you should look at THIS @xxpcwizardxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back