Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter irefuse       Start date Nov 1, 2018 at 7:33 AM       76      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a small PS4 Remote PKG Sender GUI for @flatz's previously released PlayStation 4 PKG Installer.

It is cross-platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS) based on Electron with Node.js Express server and does not require any dependencies.

Download: PS4 Remote PKG Sender / GIT

Also you can use GitHub issues for bugs and features.

PS4 Remote PKG Sender GUI for Installing Packages by Irefuse.jpg

Comments

i still getting json error...
Code:
FAILED JSON:
{"type":"direct","packages":["http://192.168.0.100:9999/CallofDutyWWII-CUSA08603.PKG"}}

I also get the error "Cannot install" at the end of the process. Firewall, Windows Defender are disabled, also the TP-Link's SPI Firewall is disabled. Tried through LAN, WiFi and it's the same.

Im trying to connect my ps4 to my PC directly with an ethernet cable, I dont want to share/bridge my wifi internet connection to it, I would like to use this remote package sender with ethernet direct conmection BUT my ps4 is not connecting, no IP address is being received. How can I solve this?

@Danielx02 if you connect your PS4 and PC directly, you have to use static IPs on both the PS4 and PC because there wouldn't be a DHCP server to release IPs.

Or just connect them both to the same network via LAN or WiFi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back