Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ryan111       Start date Feb 4, 2017 at 11:30 AM       31      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, following my Shingen Beta 4.00 crash report and Sony's Sasuke Beta 4.50 update I found a webkit crash in the latest Beta 2 Firmware and thought I would ask if it works for you guys too.

Here is the link: http://www.filldisk.com/

It tries to fill the disk of the PS4 but instead crashes after about 2 min.

NOTE: It does work on 4.50

It will not cause code execution, it is just a note cause it is the first one I have seen for 4.50.

:arrow: Update: I also found that TypedArray.fill can be used to exploit and crash PS4 Firmware 4.50 Beta for those who wish to host the html5 file on xampp.
PS4 Sasuke 4.50 Beta Webkit Crash Memory Overload Discovered.jpg

Comments

There is something big in 4.50 beta. I talked with the guys last night and it has been found, I haven't messed with it yet. I got a ps4 pro that I use and it has been found on that system. I do have a normal system but i updated the ps4 pro with it because that is the one most want the hacks for.

We are now looking to see if it is there for the normal ps4. At this time we are looking for people that has the beta on a slim ps4 and or a first release ps4. This person will have to understand that there is a chance that it may brick your system, also you should have good solder skills and a understanding on how a ps4 works.

It makes this go a lot easier if we don't have to explain every little thing we want you to do. Will this give you a jailbroke ps4? No it won't. We are looking for someone that can test something for us and see if it works on the slim and launch system.

Thanks and get a hold of me if you would like to try something. Like always this person will have to be trustworthy and what is given to you has to stay with you always and no one else. Thanks.

Also some programming skills would also help out a lot in this. Thanks.

Is it possible to install the beta in more than one system? I installed it on my pro already otherwise I would meet all of your requirements @racer0018

Edit: after rereading your post I guess it isnt possible so i'm of no help sorry

There is something big in 4.50 beta. I talked with the guys last night and it has been found, I haven't messed with it yet. I got a ps4 pro that I use and it has been found on that system. I do have a normal system but i updated the ps4 pro with it because that is the one most want the hacks for.

We are now looking to see if it is there for the normal ps4. At this time we are looking for people that has the beta on a slim ps4 and or a first release ps4. This person will have to understand that there is a chance that it may brick your system, also you should have good solder skills and a understanding on how a ps4 works.

It makes this go a lot easier if we don't have to explain every little thing we want you to do. Will this give you a jailbroke ps4? No it won't. We are looking for someone that can test something for us and see if it works on the slim and launch system.

Thanks and get a hold of me if you would like to try something. Like always this person will have to be trustworthy and what is given to you has to stay with you always and no one else. Thanks.

Also some programming skills would also help out a lot in this. Thanks.
Nice I'm on 4.06 on launch system first black bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back