Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 2, 2017 at 10:42 PM       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously @harryoke shared news of the PS4 Pro 0Day Exploit, and today he announced on Twitter that a PS4 Save Wizard to edit PS4 game saves (for Lives / Ammo / Money etc) with no kexploit required is incoming for retail PlayStation 4 consoles! :ninja:

To recap, since last month PS4 Save Games / Trophies are working on a PS4 1.76 Retail and Debug developer unit, followed by a PS4 Trophy Resigner Script and a Resigning PS4 Trophies Tutorial.

Below are the related Tweets:

Cheers to @ombus in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the news tip! :cool:
PS4 Save Wizard to Edit PS4 Game Saves with No Kexploit Required.jpg

Comments

Savegame exploits were how the Gamecube, original Xbox, 3DS, and others got hacked. If we really can bypass the save restrictions, it would be a solid entry point for a jailbreak.

I'd be happy with the ability to backup and transfer my saves between consoles intact without PSN too...

Would be great since I already updated to 4.07. But If I was the developer I would wait until $0ny releases their latest major update so it doesnt get patched up along with it.

OMG! THIS MEANS BACKUPS ON 4.50!! AMAZING SINCE I JUST UPDATED TO 4.50!!! LEL!!! <3 u PsxHax!!!

Edit: On a serious note, I did upgrade to 4.50 already though. Spiffy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back