Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Zelldinch       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Short answer no, long answer is depending on the PS4 model (1.76 OFW can do more than newer consoles at the moment) or when Sony releases new Firmware updates the proxy method works sometimes for a week or so.

Here are several articles (sorted chronologically by date from oldest to newest) to check out, but on 4.74 OFW you're pretty much stuck waiting like most at the moment:

That decision is really up to you, every year since the PS4 launched people are hopeful developers will share a newer jailbreak with the scene around the holidays... up to now it hasn't happened beyond 1.76, but maybe this will be the year (or not!) :whistle:

Thanks psxhax,

I'm going to go ahead and install the update. I can use my friends account and install games to my ps4. enjoy myself. This is unrelated but why is Sony still supporting/patching PS3?

That's a question many are left wondering... so you're not alone :LOL:

If I had to guess, maybe they still have some obscure PSN games or contractual obligations with third-party dev companies to fulfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back