Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the recent PS4 Custom BGM and Theme PKG Files for exploited PlayStation 4 v4.05 consoles using PS4HEN, today @yyoossk let us know on Twitter that glanheit (glanheit_ST) made available PS4 Theme Editor v0.1.1 Beta followed by PS4 Theme Editor 0.1.2 Beta to make your own PS4 Custom Themes with a sample theme to use as a base template and demonstration video from his YouTube Channel below! :D

Download: PS4_Theme_Editor_0-1-1beta.zip (2.0 MB) / PS4_Theme_Editor_0-1-2beta.zip (2.0 MB) / PS4_Theme_Editor_0-1-3beta.zip (2.01 MB) / Shia LaBeouf Just Do It Make Your Dreams Come True Theme.rar (10.53 MB) / Base Template (Mirror) / ps4 sample custom theme + se.rar

To quote from his blog at Yyoossk.Blogspot.jp on how to use it, roughly translated: PS4 Custom Theme Preview Image Creation Method (PS4 Theme Editor)

Before trying this method or asking questions please be sure to watch the link below!

Here I will show you how to create a preview image necessary for creating PS4 custom theme using PS4 Theme Editor created by Empty Space:

PS4 Theme Editor v0.1.1 Beta to Make PlayStation 4 Custom Themes 2.jpg

Download & decompress PS4 Theme Editor from Empire Space's blog:
Start PS4 Theme Editor.exe:

PS4 Theme Editor v0.1.1 Beta to Make PlayStation 4 Custom Themes 3.jpg

Click Load from file and designate the folder of the custom theme that you created or that has a complex sce_sys folder etc created by others:

PS4 Theme Editor v0.1.1 Beta to Make PlayStation 4 Custom Themes 4.jpg

Then the image will be loaded as shown below:

PS4 Theme Editor v0.1.1 Beta to Make PlayStation 4 Custom Themes 5.jpg

When loading, click save under preview acquisition Click:

PS4 Theme Editor v0.1.1 Beta to Make PlayStation 4 Custom Themes 6.jpg

The preview image is saved as preview.png in the texture folder in the folder created by you or created by a compiled custom theme created by another person.

The theme introduced in the article is Shia LaBeouf Just Do It Make Your Dreams Come True Theme created by trial.

Changelogs:

PS4 Theme Editor 0.1.1 (Beta)
  • Fix important bug that crashes when loading folders
  • Fixed a problem that focus does not separate from text box
PS4 Theme Editor 0.1.2 (Beta)
  • Add new creation function
  • Partial optimization of internal code
PS4 Theme Editor 0.1.3 (Beta)
  • Add English - but my English is not good, If my English is wrong, please tell me. Thank you :)
  • Added save system, so you should save work data.
However, those who downloaded and who found a crash wanted a report... since it seems that you can not open the dialog if dll is merged, we will distribute without merging.

PS4 Shia LaBeouf Just Do It Make Your Dreams Come True Custom Theme
HOW TO Create Custom PS4 Themes - PART 1 via ApexGlitches
PS4 Theme Editor v0.1.1 Beta to Make PlayStation 4 Custom Themes.jpg

Comments

Ok i tried to upload an image into the editor but didn't work
but Drag and drop the image did work :LOL: and sounds more easier to Drag and drop since it's in japanese

Do you have to change the icons too? If i leave them as blank will they just use the default icons? I just want to change the backround image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back