Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 12, 2017 at 9:19 AM       12,371       6            
Since the PS4 Playground 1.76, 3.55 Port, PS4 Playground 1.01, 1.05 Port, 3.x Playground and even a PS3 Port of CTurt's original PS4 WebKit Playground today @zecoxao ported it to PlayStation 4 Firmware 1.50b with details below from his Twitter feed. :fire:

There are also more PS4 MEME's courtesy of @Ginsor, @X41 and @xxmcvapourxx added to the PSXHAX Shoutbox MOTD for any developers interested! :angel:

Download: playground-1.50b-master.zip / GIT / PS4-Custom-WebKit-Playground_v2.00.01.rar (2.0 MB) / Zecoxao's Github (even more recent updates)

According to the updated README.md this PS4 playground branch is currently for firmwares 1.76 / 1.50b / 1.01 only at the moment, and for those unaware it's a collection of PS4 tools and experiments using the WebKit exploit.

Thanks to @romantizma for the heads-up earlier this morning in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! <3
PS4 Webkit Playground Ported to Firmware 1.50b by Zecoxao.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
One reason they're doing older Firmware versions is because before 2.00 there are more bugs / holes for devs, apparently after 2.00 Sony fixed a lot of the handy stuff that can be learned from. ;)

metzen

Contributor
Verified
I look at it as the more revisions for the playground the better. More possibilities for people to play around with and find more interesting things. :cool::D:bananaman::tup:

Recent Articles
Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Swap Pack (EU / US) PS4 FPKG Mods by GrimDoe
Since my previous Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod Demo and Friday The 13th: The Game PS4 RTM Trainer, here's a Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Swap Pack from me (GrimDoe on Twitter) alongside some new...
PS4 Debug Watch App Port for 6.72 Firmware via Withmetta
Based on the Debug Watch utility by jogolden (Twitter) and the PS4Debug 6.72 Fork by GiantPluto (Twitter), recently I (aka withmetta) recompiled PS4 Debug Watch and got it working on PlayStation 4...
PS4 Syscon Loader Python Script for System Controller Files by SocraticBliss
Following the PS4 SysGlitch Tool and SysCon Glitching Pinout and his PS4 Unfself Tool, today PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss is back with a PS4 Syscon Loader via Twitter tested with the IDA...
XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager by Cypheron
Hey everyone, following PS4 PKG Sender v1.03 I have created XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager which is a fully dynamic, lightweight package manager that only requires NodeJS/NPM and runs on...