Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 12, 2017 at 9:19 AM       11,121       6            
Since the PS4 Playground 1.76, 3.55 Port, PS4 Playground 1.01, 1.05 Port, 3.x Playground and even a PS3 Port of CTurt's original PS4 WebKit Playground today @zecoxao ported it to PlayStation 4 Firmware 1.50b with details below from his Twitter feed. :fire:

There are also more PS4 MEME's courtesy of @Ginsor, @X41 and @xxmcvapourxx added to the PSXHAX Shoutbox MOTD for any developers interested! :angel:

Download: playground-1.50b-master.zip / GIT / PS4-Custom-WebKit-Playground_v2.00.01.rar (2.0 MB) / Zecoxao's Github (even more recent updates)

According to the updated README.md this PS4 playground branch is currently for firmwares 1.76 / 1.50b / 1.01 only at the moment, and for those unaware it's a collection of PS4 tools and experiments using the WebKit exploit.

Thanks to @romantizma for the heads-up earlier this morning in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! <3
PS4 Webkit Playground Ported to Firmware 1.50b by Zecoxao.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
One reason they're doing older Firmware versions is because before 2.00 there are more bugs / holes for devs, apparently after 2.00 Sony fixed a lot of the handy stuff that can be learned from. ;)

metzen

Contributor
Verified
I look at it as the more revisions for the playground the better. More possibilities for people to play around with and find more interesting things. :cool::D:bananaman::tup:

Recent Articles
Capcom Home Arcade Launches October 25th, Details and Trailer Video
Previously we covered the RetroEngine Sigma and Game Box Hero systems for emulation fans, and recently Capcom announced their Capcom Home Arcade launches this October 25th with pre-orders...
PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI Front-End by Backporter
Proceeding the PS4 DLC, Games, Updates & Themes Guide by @AluPL (aka TheRadziu on Twitter) today @Backporter shared via Twitter a PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI front-end...
PS4 Games Up to Half Off as PlayStation Plus Platinum Weekend Begins
This weekend PlayStation Plus members can save up to 50% off select PS4 games during Sony's PS Plus Platinum Weekend Sale with titles including Days Gone, Grand Theft Auto V, and Rage 2 Deluxe...
Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod (Proof of Concept) Demo by GrimDoe
Happy Friday the 13th to all of Ya'll šŸ˜± I'm back just to bring a bit of info on MK X/XL work that I have been working off and on with, since my MK9 KE PS3 RTM Tool and last PS4 Partial & Full...