Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       2,494      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by GiantPluto).zip (91 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8_Fixed_Address(by GiantPluto).zip (92 KB - PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support - with disable ASLR fix. No more different addresses on each run) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (156.83 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (157 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.rar (166 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.2.rar (167 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.4.rar (353 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.5.rar (358 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.6.rar (358 KB) / PS4 Cheater for 7.55 / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.7.rar (368 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.4.rar (386 KB) / PS4_Cheater CTN123 Fork (Latest Version) / CTN123 Ko-Fi Page :lovewins:

â›” Warning: Never plug in a USB drive while using this to avoid a kernel panic.

The following have also been updated recently for PS4 6.72 users:
In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe
PS4 Cheater - Making a Pointer (Short Tutorial)

Comments

@Pretinaverse I am using ps4cheater 1.47 from the link above. as for jkpatch, i dont know. I bought my ps4 pre-modded so I am not sure what it has or how it was done. I will have to look into that.

@d0ct0rd00m JKpatch its the payload you send to the ps4 everytime you use ps4cheater.
Ps4cheater's folder --> 5.05 -->payload.bin and kpayload.elf
The files i have are both from 7/24/2018
You need to download the files from here. And replace the files in the ps4cheater folder.

You first send the jkpatch payload with ps4cheater and after that you load hen in the ps4.

dpbRA6y.png

@d0ct0rd00m I just checked the ps4cheater shared in the first post and it already comes with the latest version of jkpatch, so that's not the problem 😅

@d0ct0rd00m I first looked for health. I did an unknown search, 4 bytes, in all sections of eboot.bin. After a lot of "search next" i got the value and the section where it was. After that, i searched the other values in that section only.

@Pretinaverse I tried to do it. eboot.bin, search all, unknown value. got a bunch of results. lost some life and proceeded to search by decreased value which resulted in the error "offset and length out of bounds for array..."

I checked which parts of memory were still being searched and the HEAP that you used for your codes wasnt even selected for me anymore. I guess I just cannot create codes 🙃

@d0ct0rd00m That's really weird.
Are you doing the search with an ethernet cable? Or do you have your computer connected to the ps4 by wifi? That might be the problem. Searching by wifi takes a lot of time and depends a lot on the capacity of the router. In my case, I use an ethernet cable.

@Badman1200 I didn't see you message before. When you don't know the exact number of the code you are looking, you need to do an "unknown initial value" search. Then, you lost some hp and select "decreased value" and do a "Next search".

If you recover some hp, you can do an "increased value" search. If your hp remain still, you can search for an "unchanged value".

You need to repeat this until you found the address of the value you are looking. Usually, the hp is a float value, but in the case of Deception, it was 4 bytes.

@Pretinaverse I am connected via wifi. I will have to try tomorrow via ethernet. I would love to be able to make a code where the traps are always ready no matter who you are playing as. It can be very difficult to do the win conditions when you have to wait for everything to charge.

It definitely had to do with wifi. it just doesnt work correctly that way. I tried ethernet and didnt get out of bounds error. I found 3 addresses in the HEAP for health. How did you go about figuring out the pointer? I have found two codes I want to try and make. Unlimited Timer and Always Charged Traps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back