Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       730,774       2,177            
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT

In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe

Comments

Pretinaverse

Contributor
Verified
@Badman1200
Can you try this codes and tell me if they work for you?

PS4 Cheater 1.4.7
Game ID:
CUSA00781 VER:01.00
Firmware: 5.05

WWE 2K15
  1. P1 Infinite Health (Put 20000 and lock)
  2. P1 Signature Bar (Put 100 to fill it)
  3. P1 Finisher (It seems 3 is the max, but you can put any other number)
Download .cht file here: [CUSA00781] WWE 2K15 ver.01.00.cht (365 Bytes)

Load the table after the match start, or you're going to get a "section wrong" error.

Pretinaverse

Contributor
Verified
I just finished Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, so here you have all the codes i found while playing it. All this cheats was made with PS4Cheater 1.4.7
Game ID:
CUSA00781 VER: 01.00 Firmware: 5.05

Cheat Table N°1
Adol, Laxia, Sahad, Hummel, Ricotta and Dana:

• Lock for God Mode (Refresh the table first, with full health, and then lock the value to activate God Mode).
  • Experience (You can max the level of the characters replacing the value in there for 99999999 and doing a fight afterwards).
  • Essence Fragments (Needed for buying in Amy shop in the past).
  • Raids and Hunts Scores (Modify your score during raids or hunts, so you can always get S Rank).
Cheat Table N°2
  • Quantity for all consumables items in game (This will not give you the items if you don't have them. This only work for items you already have).

Badman1200

Contributor
Hey Pretinverse sorry to bother again. But can you do call of duty ghost call of duty advanced warfare modern warfare remastered black ops 3 and call of duty infinite warfare? All I want for the campaign is infinite health and ammo I suck at using the ps4 cheater can't find the address to look for.

d0ct0rd00m

Contributor
Verified
@Pretinaverse My son likes playing Godzilla on the ps4. I tried searching the float value for 'temperature' which is the special ability gauge. The gauge has no visible value so I have to do a unknown value float search.

First search works but when I search again in those values I get an error that the 'offset and length were out of bounds...' and I can't go any further. Any advice?

Pretinaverse

Contributor
Verified
@d0ct0rd00m
I think that's a bug of ps4 cheater that happen sometimes. If you're doing an unknown search, make sure you have "0" in value.

Mmm... it seems that the game weighs less than 1 gb. If the problem is not the number you have in the value section, and if you still can't do the search, I wouldn't mind trying. Just tell me the CUSA code and the version of the game you have ;)

d0ct0rd00m

Contributor
Verified
@Pretinaverse My version of Godzilla is about 8gb in size. CUSA02046 v1.00 I was trying to get Infinite Temperature and Health. Thats all that game really needs.

There was another game I was trying for Deception IV The Nightmare Princess. I had no luck in that game as well. CUSA02822 v1.00. Though the file i downloaded said a v1.02 update was included I don't see it on my console.

Deception IV has many things to mod like Warl (money), Elaborate, Sadistic, Humiliating trap experience, Trap Combo length, Ark, Health. I tried to mod Warl and I couldn't even do that. It would find the first value then just not find the new value the next search.

Pretinaverse

Contributor
Verified
@d0ct0rd00m
Oh, i was wrong about the size of the game... Well, I'll download it and see what I can do.

And i'm going to try Deception as well. It's less than 2gb and I still have some space left on my hard drive ;)

d0ct0rd00m

Contributor
Verified
@Pretinaverse Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. Deception is a long running series of games for the playstation. A very unique game that I have enjoyed since the first one on the psx. I hope you enjoy it too while making codes. Thank you again.

Recent Articles
PS4 Renesas RL78 Debug Protocol Implementation by Fail0verflow
Following the PS4 SysCon Renesas Chip Image and updates by droogie, PS4 Glitch Pinout research via @juansbeck and their PS4 Aux Hax Parts 1-4 today fail0verflow shared with PlayStation 4 scene...
PS Store Big in Japan Sale Live with Deals on Over 500 PSN Titles
PS Store's latest Big in Japan flash sale features discounts on over 500 PSN titles including Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package, NieR: Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition, Code Vein and more! 🎎 🗾...
Hello Games Releases No Man's Sky Living Ship Update for PS4 / PS VR
Since the No Man's Sky initial release and No Man's Sky Beyond Update developer Hello Games released a new Living Ship Update for PS4 and PS VR gamers. :cool: Check out their latest PlayStation 4...
PlayStation Store Essential Picks PSN Sale with Savings Up to 70% Off
PlayStation fans can save up to 70% off critically acclaimed must-have games during the PS Store Essential Picks sale beginning today on select PSN titles including Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order...