Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       784,203       2,203            
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT

In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

nemesisv

Contributor
Added on to the above with additional code

Game: Deception IV [CUSA02822] Ver.1.02
PS4Cheater 1.4.7
  • Health (If you load the code outside battle, you're going to get a "sectioni wrong" error, but the code works fine once you enter a battle)
  • Warl
  • Elaborate Exp (Darkside Princess?)
  • Sadistic Exp (Darkside Princess?)
  • Humiliating Exp (Darkside Princess?)
  • Battle Ark (Couldn't find multiplier. This only change the accumulated ark in the actual battle)
  • Elaborate Exp (Nightmare Princess)
  • Sadistic Exp (Nightmare Princess)
  • Humiliating Exp (Nightmare Princess)
Download Deception IV - Nightmare Princess EUR 1.02 .cht file:

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Zaiakursed

Contributor
Verified
Hi,

Does this Work in Linux? I'm running Manjaro. I found this PS4 Cheater v1.4.3.tar.gz. I believe this is for Linux, Can anybody tell me how to use it? I'm new to Linux too, so I really don't know how to begin using it.

Ok, I just tried it on Windows with v1.4.7, and The Application Keeps sending the payload to port 9023, but my Bin Loader on PS4 listens at port 9020

I also tried to use v1.4.3, and It has the option to change the port. All other links to other versions in between 1.4.3 and 1.4.7 are down. Maybe release another version so that we can replace the port.

Anyhow, I used v1.4.3 but there is no option for 5.05 firmware but there is an option for 4.05 and 4.55

A workaround is to copy contents of 5.05 (from PS4 Cheater v1.4.7) to 4.55 (from PS4 Cheater v1.4.3)

Then I'll just test it later on.. I just hope it works, I'd hate to replace my cache of Xploit-Server from XProject to AlAzif just because of the port issue.

Update: Yes, my workaround is working. Thanks anyway. This is the best trainer, I believe.

...No Offense to Alazif about my comment above. I just really like the UI of XProject's Xploit-Server.
...maybe I can run XProject on Web Browser and AlAzif on Userguide.

Update 2: It does work with Linux, but I use Wine for Windows Release.

Recent Articles
Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2) PS2 on PS4 Companion App by Halvardssm
Recently developer halvardssm made available a companion app script for the Dark Chronicle (also known as Dark Cloud 2 in North America) PS2 on PS4 action role-playing game (RPG) by Level-5 via...
PS5 Hacking-Themed Platformer Recompile Gameplay Trailer Video
Earlier this week we saw a first look at the PS5 hacking-themed indie platformer Recompile by Phigames, and below is a Recompile PlayStation 5 gameplay trailer video for sceners who can't wait to...
PS5 & Xbox Series X Next-Gen Video Game Prices to Go Up Says IDG
According to video game research firm IDG Consulting, publishers are likely to raise the price of next-gen games for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X following the PS5 News that NBA 2K21 will...
Sony Introduces PlayStation Indies for PS5 and PS4 with Montage Video
Proceeding the Indie PS5 game Soulborn Alpha Trailer, Sony introduced their PlayStation Indies initiative featuring nine captivating new independent games including Worms Rumble (PS5 / PS4), Haven...