Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       837,039       2,287            
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by GiantPluto).zip (91 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8_Fixed_Address(by GiantPluto).zip (92 KB - PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support - with disable ASLR fix. No more different addresses on each run) / GIT by GiantPluto

The following have also been updated recently for PS4 6.72 users:
In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe

Comments

kevambert

Contributor
Verified
attached and connected fine but have spent hours on days gone but it does not find the values or does not change values ?

Snaggle Puss

Contributor
I had this all the time on 5.05, it seems to be a bug. Try launching a second PS4 Cheater window and use that, the text should turn red and from my experience you won't run into the error again.

magicmaker

Contributor
@kevambert I have tried hours too and can't find anything for Days Gone.

Someone told me they found some here but when they reboot PS4 the values change, but I can't even find anything at all. If I could max out values and save the game it would be ok with me but I can't even do that.

oRoLLeRo

Contributor
I know there is a trainer for Spiderman but is for CUSA11993 and I have CUSA11994 and the game freezes. I've founded experience and Skill Points... Both are in 4bytes into executable[xxx] (can't remember now). Keep Working.

Experience IS NOT YOUR ACTUAL XP goal to next lvl is the GLOBAL XP acquired. For example, if you are lvl 8 your XP is around 20,000

Recent Articles
DualSense Charging Station for PlayStation 5 and PS5 Accessory Pricing
We've seen some PS5 Game Box Art, the PlayStation 5 Console Packaging and now pricing is available for Sony's wireless DualSense with Updatable Controller Software and other PlayStation 5...
PlayStation Store Big in Japan Sale Offers Up to Half Off PSN Games
Starting this Wednesday, Sony's latest PlayStation Store Big in Japan Sale offers discounts of up to 50% off select PSN games including Capcom's survival horror remake Resident Evil 3, Bandai...
Mira 7.00-7.02 PS4 WIP Ports by Al Azif & MACROSS (Retail) 7.02 ELF Collection
Proceeding the 7.02 PS4 Kernel Exploit (KEX), previous Mira Project Updates and Payloads, potential New WebKit Exploit discovery and 702_MACROSS_COLLECTION_FOR_SLEIRSGOEVY.rar (7.02 PS4 Decrypted...
GTA V Native Caller PS4 Port to GTA 1.32 WIP Pack by 2much4u
Earlier this month @2much4u (Twitter) shared a GTA V Native Caller PS4 Port to GTA 1.32 WIP Pack via @Andrew Marques (Twitter), and today he extended the invitation to anyone else interested in...