Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       2,494      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by GiantPluto).zip (91 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8_Fixed_Address(by GiantPluto).zip (92 KB - PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support - with disable ASLR fix. No more different addresses on each run) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (156.83 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (157 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.rar (166 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.2.rar (167 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.4.rar (353 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.5.rar (358 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.6.rar (358 KB) / PS4 Cheater for 7.55 / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.7.rar (368 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.4.rar (386 KB) / PS4_Cheater CTN123 Fork (Latest Version) / CTN123 Ko-Fi Page :lovewins:

⛔ Warning: Never plug in a USB drive while using this to avoid a kernel panic.

The following have also been updated recently for PS4 6.72 users:
In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe
PS4 Cheater - Making a Pointer (Short Tutorial)

Comments

I'm been trying to connect my ps4 to ps4 cheater 1.5.3.7 but without luck. I could send the payload successufully but I keep getting "Status:connection failed" when I hit refresh, looking for eboot.bin on the menu.
What's wrong with me?

I'm on 5.05 and the latest version of PS4 Cheater and I have the same issue, I can send the payload, the embedded one successfully but also get "Status:connection failed" when I hit refresh, looking for eboot.bin etc

I only have a 5.05 ps4 unfortunately. Please help raise funds for a dev ps4 so I can test/fix issues like the above :)

New version is out: PS4_Cheater_v1.5.4.rar (386 KB)

PS4 Cheater
  • Console scanner
    • Does the scanning on the ps4.
  • Auto detects your ps4 firmware
    • Removed firmware selection drop down.
  • Fixed Refresh bug
  • Fixed "Add to Cheat List" appearing multiple times

ps4debug/libdebug
  • Single ps4debug payload for all firmware (5.05, 6.72, 7.02, 7.55)
    • Rewrote portions of ps4debug and *** to allow this.
  • New functions
    • Find Get Firmware version
    • Console logger.
      • Console scanner + Utility functions.
      • Added Unknown Initial Value scan.
      • Added Unknown Initial Low Value scan.
      • Proper float and double scans.
      • Alignment support
        • Currently only one/off.
    • New IO functions for more efficient r/w. (Not currently used)
    • Fixed char/byte bug, so we can now send uint8_t as 1 byte.
Performance tips:
  • auto-pause enables scans to happen faster :) for games that support it.
  • Use Unknown Initial Low Value to filter out useless high values to speed up scans.
  • Console scanner is fast but it's not always faster than the non-console scanner.
  • You can enable console scanner for the first scan, then disable for the next scan etc.
    • Can mix and match
Please support me at ko-fi.com/ctn123 for continued updates.

@ctn I tried to use it, running 6.72 with mira, but when I try to send the payload it says that the target machine refused the connection. The old version by GiantPluto works, so I don't know if something is broken with the program or the payload.

@trololo21 Have you tried it with Chendo's binloader?

It's either the port is wrong, Mira's binloader isn't compatible or I stuffed up :)

Sorry I don't have a 6.72 console to test with.

Please support me at ko-fi.com/ctn123 for continued updates.

Should also try standard hen + Chendo's binloader.

Mira is hit and miss sometimes. If it still doesn't work, let me know.

@ctn I used the Bin Loader on Al Azif's DNS page. And it was the port, I gave it a quick test without checking it. I turns out that the old version has the port 9021 set by default which works, and yours uses 9020 which didn't connect for me. After switching to 9021 it connected properly.

Damn dude what you did with the app is impressive, not only does it work well, but with console scan enabled you can even do scans over WiFi. I managed to find the value for money on Yakuza Like a Dragon in a moment, which would've taken ages with the old version, even on Ethernet. Performance is night and day. At the moment I cannot send money your way, but you deserve it, and I'll eventually get to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back