Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       692,571       2,132            
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT

In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe

Comments

Breheim

Contributor
Can anyone here Help me out ?
Im Trying to Use PS4 Cheater 1.4.3r but always getting the message "no connection to be made because the target machine actively refused it"

Im on 4.55. I Start my Console, Starting HEN with Manual, after that im Loading "Original" with Manual.
Is there something wrong ?

EDIT: Somehow it worked now! Thanks

Devilz3

Contributor
Verified
lol i get that error all the timeXD there is not a perma fix for that it's just you're doing something wrong

here's what i do fresh boot ps4 start al azif host as usual then go to manuals n run original first then go for hen etc and make sure u put right ip in your connection setup

Breheim

Contributor
@Devil thank you for your quick response! Already got it working but have now another problem :D

I Startet "Enter the Gungeon", choosed Eboot.bin in PS4Cheater and im getting 40 proccesses or more. Which ones do i need to thick ?

Im familiar with PSVitaCheat on the Vita and already made some cheats, but on PS4 its seems much more complicated

PS4 Guru

HERE TO HELP
Contributor
Hey guys i did not see any Far Cry Primal Cheats (CUSA03309) (v1.0)

Enjoy

Includes

-Health
-Unlimted Arrows
-Skill Points

Spoiler: Far Cry Primal .Cheat

PS @badix i will post as soon as i can post again i have cheats for there as well

Hey guys going to do 2 this time starting with RE7 (CUSA03842) (v1.1)

This will include

-Health
-Ammo
-Pyschomutant
-Med Kit

Spoiler: RE7 Complete Package

RE6 (CUSA03856) (v1.1)

This will include

-Health
-Stamina
-Ammo
-skill Points

Spoiler: RE6 Complete Package

GhostBusters (CUSA04312) (v1.0)

This will include

-Health 1p
-Points 1p

Spoiler: GhostBusters .Cheat

ENJOY​

Devilz3

Contributor
Verified
REQ
doom cusa02092 eu - health, skill points etc for ultra nightmare mode
Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands CUSA02819 - money skill points etc but no hp pls

Recent Articles
Microsoft Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020, Power Your Dreams!
Formerly known under the codename Project Scarlett, today Microsoft officially announced their Xbox Series X next-generation console at The Game Awards scheduled to launch alongside Sony's...
Godfall PS5 Reveal Trailer, Bring on the Next-Gen PlayStation 5 Scene!
Like many when first seeing this, I did a double take to make sure my eyes were really seeing a PS5 game trailer... lo and behold it actually is a PlayStation 5 game trailer for the upcoming...
Latest PSN Flash Sale Offers Up to Half Off The Game Awards Nominees
Sony's latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale is here offering up to 50% off select PSN titles including both past and present nominees and winners of The Game Awards featuring A Plague Tale...
Ghost of Tsushima Hits PlayStation 4 Summer 2020, PS4 Trailer Video
Samurai fans can set aside traditions and forge a new path of the Ghost as you embark on a vast open-world adventure and wage an unconventional war for freedom in Ghost of Tsushima, which hits...