Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       773,386       2,202            
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT

In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

GSR32571

Contributor
Verified
I still cannot get the codes for HZD to work. I miss the .cut files and some if the codes say "something wrong" but even for the Shards I cannot get it to work.

HZD .CHT FILES, NOT CUT

PS4 Guru

HERE TO HELP
Contributor
Rachet & Clank
Hey so i did not see any .Cheats with (GOLD BOLTS)
So here u guys go
(TESTED 20xs AFTER FULL REBOOT)
(CUSA01047)
(v1.0)

Spoiler: Rachet & Clank

ENJOY :):)

Sorry i forgot to mention what (Gold Bolts) do it will unlock the cheat option in your game allowing u to use Infinite Ammo,God Mode , Game Speed on the fly.

Recent Articles
Sony CEO Jim Ryan States PS5 Price Won't be the Lowest, Reflects Value
With their official PS5 Gaming Showcase set to be unveiled next week, Sony Interactive Entertainment president and CEO Jim Ryan revealed in an interview that the PlayStation 5 Price won't be the...
PlayStation 5 Unveiling Next Thursday, Limited Backwards Compatibility?!
Although not likely to be as next-gen as this PS5 Concept Video for the DualSense PS5 Controller, today Sony finally announced their next-generation PlayStation 5 console unveiling will take place...
PS4HEN 2.1.4 Github Fork with Save Data Mounting by xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx
Following the PS4 HEN 2.1.3 updates, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @TheDarkprograme shared a PS4HEN 2.1.4 Github fork (from SiSTR0's repository, also forked from xvortex) via Twitter that...
PS4 ROP 8CC: Return-Oriented Programming Port by Sleirsgoevy for 6.51 WebKit Exploit
We've seen PS3 Browser ROP Exploitation, a PS4 ROP Tool, a PS4 ROP / SPRX / ELF File Archive, PS4 ROP Gadgets, a PS4 ROP Kernel Dumper and following his Blu-Play DOOM I Port PlayStation 4 scene...