Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter talixme       Start date Feb 24, 2018 at 10:27 AM       2,494      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone, following the JKPatch / MemView process memory tool I found a really good app to search for PS4 game cheats called PS4Cheater that was recently updated to PS4 Cheater 1.1 and then v1.2 by the Chinese developer via Duowan BBS.

Download: PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Pass: ubmi) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (32 KB - Mirror) / PS4Cheater_1.1.rar (Mirror #2) / PS4_Cheater_1.2.rar (0.06 MB) / PS4_Cheater_4.55.rar (v1.2 Mirror) / PS4_Cheater.exe (0.05 MB) / PS4Cheat Data for dumb.rar (14.57 MB) / PS4Cheat Manager v0.1.3 (15.3 MB) / ps4cheater 1.3.7z (191 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.0.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.1.zip (108 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.2.zip (109 KB) / PS4_Cheater_1.4.3.zip (111 KB) / GIT / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.5 / PlayStation 4 Cheater 1.4.7 / PS4.Cheater.1.4.7.zip (Mirror) / GIT / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8(by GiantPluto).zip (91 KB - For 6.72) / PS4_Cheater_v1.4.8_Fixed_Address(by GiantPluto).zip (92 KB - PS4 Cheater 1.4.8 with 6.72 support - with disable ASLR fix. No more different addresses on each run) / GIT by GiantPluto / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.1.1.rar (156 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (156.83 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.2.rar (157 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.rar (166 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.2.rar (167 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.4.rar (353 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.5.rar (358 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.6.rar (358 KB) / PS4 Cheater for 7.55 / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.3.7.rar (368 KB) / PS4_Cheater_v1.5.4.rar (386 KB) / PS4_Cheater CTN123 Fork (Latest Version) / CTN123 Ko-Fi Page :lovewins:

⛔ Warning: Never plug in a USB drive while using this to avoid a kernel panic.

The following have also been updated recently for PS4 6.72 users:
In 5 minutes I found codes for HZD, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne for my 4.05 PlayStation 4 console... Good search!!!! :D

Below is a brief English guide from Pretinaverse with a follow-up HERE along with some Tales of Zestiria (CUSA02461) Cheats, and to quote roughly translated from the Chinese BBS post:

Spoiler

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes.jpg

PS4Cheater PS4 Cheater Homebrew App to Find Game Cheat Codes 10.jpg

Resident Evil 4 & Resident Evil 5, God Of War Game Trainer Tool
The Evil Within 2 Ps4 5.05 / Infinity Heart Permanent / Deathless Cheat
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Re:Chain of Memories PS4 cheat by ssvegito
P$4/ P$4 CHEATER (POINTER FINDER) [HOW TO ADD YOUR POINTERS] by GrimDoe
PS4 Cheater - Making a Pointer (Short Tutorial)

Comments

I just finished Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, so here you have all the codes i found while playing it. All this cheats was made with PS4Cheater 1.4.7
Game ID:
CUSA00781 VER: 01.00 Firmware: 5.05

Cheat Table N°1
Adol, Laxia, Sahad, Hummel, Ricotta and Dana:

• Lock for God Mode (Refresh the table first, with full health, and then lock the value to activate God Mode).
  • Experience (You can max the level of the characters replacing the value in there for 99999999 and doing a fight afterwards).
  • Essence Fragments (Needed for buying in Amy shop in the past).
  • Raids and Hunts Scores (Modify your score during raids or hunts, so you can always get S Rank).
Cheat Table N°2
  • Quantity for all consumables items in game (This will not give you the items if you don't have them. This only work for items you already have).

Hey Pretinverse sorry to bother again. But can you do call of duty ghost call of duty advanced warfare modern warfare remastered black ops 3 and call of duty infinite warfare? All I want for the campaign is infinite health and ammo I suck at using the ps4 cheater can't find the address to look for.

@Pretinaverse My son likes playing Godzilla on the ps4. I tried searching the float value for 'temperature' which is the special ability gauge. The gauge has no visible value so I have to do a unknown value float search.

First search works but when I search again in those values I get an error that the 'offset and length were out of bounds...' and I can't go any further. Any advice?

@d0ct0rd00m
I think that's a bug of ps4 cheater that happen sometimes. If you're doing an unknown search, make sure you have "0" in value.

Mmm... it seems that the game weighs less than 1 gb. If the problem is not the number you have in the value section, and if you still can't do the search, I wouldn't mind trying. Just tell me the CUSA code and the version of the game you have ;)

@Pretinaverse My version of Godzilla is about 8gb in size. CUSA02046 v1.00 I was trying to get Infinite Temperature and Health. Thats all that game really needs.

There was another game I was trying for Deception IV The Nightmare Princess. I had no luck in that game as well. CUSA02822 v1.00. Though the file i downloaded said a v1.02 update was included I don't see it on my console.

Deception IV has many things to mod like Warl (money), Elaborate, Sadistic, Humiliating trap experience, Trap Combo length, Ark, Health. I tried to mod Warl and I couldn't even do that. It would find the first value then just not find the new value the next search.

@d0ct0rd00m
Oh, i was wrong about the size of the game... Well, I'll download it and see what I can do.

And i'm going to try Deception as well. It's less than 2gb and I still have some space left on my hard drive ;)

@Pretinaverse Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. Deception is a long running series of games for the playstation. A very unique game that I have enjoyed since the first one on the psx. I hope you enjoy it too while making codes. Thank you again.

I'm trying to hack FF7 demo and I can find values, but modifying them doesn't work. Nothing happens if I try to modify or freeze an address, they just retain their original values. Can't write memory at all in this game. Is this a bug with ps4cheater or something with this game? Has anyone managed to successfully hack it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back